The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 7

Thanks for your hard work! ^^

Still not sure if the sister is a white lotus or what’s going on here.

Dex-chan lover
That Niel guy still seems suspicious (like why is he so dedicated to the princess, no matter how she behaves?) but the height joke cracked me up. "If you mess up once..." lol

oh well i like akai's isekai'd fantasy world >< kkkkkkk

thank you for translating it!!

I will probably be like villager n° 24 if I get reincarnated most probably will take care of my body and use my knowledge of math and science (not much really) to get a good work. if I get transported with my own body I'm fuck.

If I'm isekai'd, I hope I can use many kinds of magic so that I can became a hermit somewhere undisturbed and will only choose to meet other humans when I want to so that I actually won't forget how to speak or something lol.

Buy a cute house in the woods, learn magic, then either a) invent a flushing toilet or b) become an immortal so I don't need to excrete anything.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

Dex-chan lover
I'd set the villainess up to be stolen away, by a gentle loving pervert. A female one of course. Oh and I'll ruin the Make leads while I'm at it.

BALLROOM E YOUKOSO !!! She must be a reincarnation from that anime ! I don't accept any other explanation

Users who are viewing this thread