The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 7

Omg why is this anime so cute?can we get more frequent updates? I look forward to it and the art is sooo good

Thanks for the update! I’m not usually a fan of manhua’s but this one is pretty good :)

Fed-Kun's army
Answering the Q&A...
I want to be OP with magic. But i'll have to refuse a tittle of saintess, instead, call me the great magician instead... Lol XD
. With my rich imagination, i'm sure i can come up with many new kinds of magic 👀

Dex-chan lover
Why does Neil care so much about her, is he related to her in some way or is there a special reason why he's so loyal, if not then he's definitely creepy

Aggregator gang
Me? if I was isekai'd, i'd first find out if I'd gotten any skills, and what kind.......then i'd use those skills to*cue Pinky and the Brain dramatic music* TAKE OVER THE WORLD.......barring that, i'll set up a resturaunt that specializes in meatloaf

@JWChibi Totally agree with that. Like how old is Niel he seems wayyyy older. And he kind of gives me creepy vibes like Allendis from the Abandoned empress, overly obssesive. Idk why but it does.

Fed-Kun's army
Assuming I got a very powerful ability that I could abuse somehow to make me unkillable, I'd just become SCP-682 and attract increasingly more powerful people to try and kill me

Dex-chan lover
Guess I need to make sure I never get Isekai'd with Snow.......

Fed-Kun's army
If I find myself in a game isekai, I'd unbalance the world with a min-max'd magic-item crafter.

If it's a proper romantic comedy, I'd go the mob route and watch teenage dramas live.

If get isekai'd and got some skills, I'll travel the new world alone and if I find a hot guy I'll marry it

Hopefully I can find a demon or a spirit king/queen/emperor/empress and hopefully get them to like me and have them create me my own private Oasis that's cut off from the rest of the world (almost kinda in another dimension almost) that only I can get to.

Users who are viewing this thread