The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Become a cute Vampire Loli and have myself a Loli Yuri Harem

Dang, this is the only time that I feel like the person who transmigrated may not have lucked out as much for transmigrating because she was already pretty and really accomplished in dancing. Or maybe its only because there’s been no mention of her previous life’s death thats why I can’t accept it as much.

Contributor
If i'm isekai-ed, i just want to be with a red-hair Miqo'te/Neko .

If i get isekai'd i guess first things first is to make sure that my neck isn't on the line. Maybe avoid every people that can potentially mess me up. Then with my modern knowledge, open up a business that has never existed before. Of course I'd like it if i was isekai'd as a lady in a wealthy family, it would be easier to start a business that way. Love is the last thing i would think of but if the time comes and i found the right guy, why not?

I can't imagine the older princes getting bullied by such a young and small child. Especially not to the point of being knocked to the ground.

RANT INCOMING:
I'm sorry but even if the original heroine (cause this girl obvious isn't her) was there, I'd still hate her. LIKE HOW IS THIS GIRL ACTUALLY TAKING HER LITTLE SISTER'S FIVE YEAR OLD TANTRUMS LIKE LEGIT BULLYING!? Like I know the original Abella is gonna continue to be mean but THIS GIRL IS FIVE or three, whatever, she's a TODDLER FOR GOD'S SAKES. And that was like their first meeting in the original timeline. Sure the original Abella was a total brat but like it's not good on the original heroine's part to legit let herself get bullied by her own younger sister! If that was me, my mom would smack me for being weaker than a literal baby. Like this girl acts as if Abella isn't AN ACTUAL TOT and is the fricken Commander of the Army of something!

I'm not hating on genuinely nice or good heroines. Just DOORMATS. There are good heroines who can fight back when it really counts and then there's doormats who cry from tripping. Like HOW OLD ARE YOU? FIVE? THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO BISH. DO YOU NEED MOMMY TO HANDFEED YOU AGAIN? JUST GET THE FUCK BACK UP AND STOP BOTHERING ACTUALLY PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO MOMENTARILY PUT THEIR IMPORTANT SCHEDULES ON HOLD TO HELP YOU TO GET UP LIKE YOU HAVE ARTHRITIS.

Live in absolute luxury. I'll be so rich I can't be touched and all boys would be begging for me MUAHAHAHAHAAHA

Users who are viewing this thread