The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 9

Omg can that older sister just die? I could not care less about her motives or intentions, I’m just so sick of the sisters motif in WMMAP and other comics that I know this is going to be frustrating, lol!
Anyway still looking forwards to this story, thanks for the update!

So she’s like my sisters getting to much attention so I’m just gonna fall. I love this sister like falling is gonna do anything

Either....

“Sister why did you push me?” (Which would be dumb because she’s a little too far)
Or...
She expects sister’s guard to leave her to help her to her feet. Effectively pushing the attention back upon herself.

Dex-chan lover
dont tell me its gonna be the u pushed me down when LITERALLY EVERYONE I THE ROOM COULD SEE THAT WAS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

I'm scared. I don't think it'll be that cliche for the sister to blame her, but idk. Maybe it's something like some discriminating noble at the ball attacking the sister. I hope this doesn't turn into the former, but seeing so many manhua do that, it might.

@SilentStorm

Thank you for the heads up (spoiler). Lol nevertheless, anyone with eyes would agree that that’s not the brightest move to plot against someone. Who would trip someone while dancing? 😂

This cliché... older sister obviously wants to stupidly accuse and make the mc look from bad sight.

I'm trying to sympathize with the first princess but i can't anymore. How could she accuse her younger sister like that in front of everyone?? Also how dumb you think that room full of people won't witness anything? Even when you fell so far away from her?? Are you acting like this purposely out of spite? She's so insufferable

Still wondering what happened with the emperor though? Was he nice like this from the start?? Does he have ulterior motive?? Idk, i can't tell!!

Aggregator gang
a little too much
she;s literally the person the Mc was watching for
two all eyes would be on the both of them

bisssssssh, what is she going to do. our mc is like 5 years old bro, she couldn't have "tripped" you or whatever this sister is trying to cook up.

Users who are viewing this thread