The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive!

For once i forgot that this is a manhua and as far as ive been reading manhua, most of them always have distinctive artwork but this time, i cant help but feels like the comic is manhwa(korean) since the artwork kinda look similar

Fyi, i never really like to read manhua but this time its an exception, will look forward for more updates!

finally, a manhua i can enjoy! :D (most romance manhua i find are dumbass girls falling for some rich guy. art is also similar with others hhhh qwq)

>villainess that is a pure 10/10 good girl who has no selfish thoughts whatsoever

Fucking lame bait and switch....why isnt there a SINGLE villainess series with an ACTUAL villainess??? Imagine if you picked up a mecha series, and there isnt a SINGLE mecha in it! And then you pick up another dozen series, and ALL of them are shitty bait and switches as well!

it seriously boggles the mind why this genre is the only one that does this. Imagine if EVERY superhero comic or movie was a shitty bait and switch with NO superheroes in it at all...its all about some guy cooking or gardening or whatever....people would get so pissed off...just imagine what your friends would say if you all went to watch a marvel superhero movie and there isnt a single superhero in it and its just some random guy cooking...

To anyone looking at the comments to see if it's a good read:

With just three chapters you won't be able to tell really; maybe you should wait for like 10 more chapters. It has ridiculously short chapters, which is true for many manhuas really, so nothing really happened in the 3 chapters except what's in the description LOL. (If it were a Korean manhwa, the intro would probably have been covered in less than a chapter). It has a pretty good art (unlike other chinese manhuas that tend to have awkwardly drawn scenes), so I hope the plot will be at least acceptable.

I almost never read manhuas because they tend to develop ridiculous, overly dramatic and cliche plots with dumb-you'll-wonder-if-they're-actually-human characters, but I'll wait and give this one a chance.

@Question2

Oh there is actually one! (it's a good one and as someone who finished reading the novel, I highly recommend it)

The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass has really pretty art and a satisfying revenge plot. The "villainness" here remains wicked until the very end, so if the plot follows the novel til the end, yup, the manhwa's gonna be super satisfying to read. No bait and switch LOL

Right now the manhwa only has 10 translated chapters, but good thing the novel is completely translated and available online 😄

Aggregator gang
@amissa25
Thank you for your service. Here's hoping it doesn't go down the "so overdone you'd think it was a dead horse" path that is making the "real" protagonists such huge cunts you'll wonder how anybody was supposed to be on their side...

No magical power but the title is evil sorceress

I'll bet that she will discover that she actually can use magic and be op.
:v

Usually the girl is the one who falls in love with someone of a higher social standing. I dont think remember reading one where the princess and the knight are the end couple(I dknt know why such an obvious pairings not been done) Anyways really looking forward to this

@amissa25 : I dont see how that is a villainess story. It looks like another one of those "MC was betrayed for the lulz then takes revenge on the author's bullies" story. A villainess in the context of otome games is one that bullies the heroine out of jealousy.

Users who are viewing this thread