The Ex - Ch. 5

There two guys in the cover. I think the other one who's hair is at his back is the guy that's "wealthy and better at bed chuchu".

Dex-chan lover
Ok wow. I knew she was a little desperate but... Damn she was crazy too. Hopefully she becomes a better person from this and learns to move the f on. He ain't even that good a guy. Also that other lady. Wowowowow she's cool.
Many thanks

The fact that I'm starting to feel sorry for the ex is... 😬😬😬😬

I think this is a pretty good example where things are often not just black and white. Yea he's spineless and should've broken up with her more firmly and should try to communicate with her as an adult. But omg she was also crazy with her obsession on not getting dumped. They both need a lot of growing up and there's no real heroes here, just broken people who needed to become better.

Yeo

i wonder if he lied about her to make himself look better

Fed-Kun's army
This dude is an ass. He wanted her to put more effort into her career, but she couldn't because she was always taking care of him! She lived with him and took care of him (things like making meals and bringing it to him, working a job as a secretary so they could afford rent). Maybe she would have been able to do those things if you had supported her just as much in return!

Knowing Wen's personality she use her most pay check on Fan and very little on herself. Fan not one time ask her about dream. Fan planned for his future but not with her.

Group Leader
Wow their relationship is just so utterly toxic. This series is too real x.x

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, she's kinda super cringe/crazy(however, I don't know how it feels to dedicate your whole being to someone else.. So??) However, he is just a plan douche. She literally gave up her career to help support him and he has the nerve to say he wished she'd focus more on her career?

Wanted to root for Wen but it's hard to when we're seeing both sides of the story...

Yknow there is such a thing as making an unnecessary sacrifice. Like in this case, she feels like she needs to sacrifice everything for him, but that actually makes her resent him as well. He in turn feels pressured because she becomes too dependent on him and feels like he shouldnt be blamed for her making her decisions. This webtoon is actually quite accurately portraying something that happens all the time to a lot of people.

this is the first time where i feel like the MC is literally so weak
like girl, get yourself together
i hope she learns to love herself more though..

Ngl they'll never be happy together if they're like this. I feel like you should never be completely dependent on someone else. Instead of just focusing on someone else, you should also focus on bettering yourself.

I think she should've just told him about her dreams too at the beginning, she was so focused on him and what he wants to do that she was willing to hide her own wants. You gotta be honest about these things so that both of you can figure out the best way to move forward together. I can't honestly hate on the guy in this one, especially if he's been trying to get her to try for herself again. Seen this scenario before but with the roles reversed.
Just remembered that this is a revenge story....not sure I can fully agree to her future self's actions if it's this biased.

Users who are viewing this thread