The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War

@xeno77 but he isn't infinitely strong, he just have a big army that grows quick. If humanity unites and gets a hero and a sage then at some point he will lose and the peace he wants will also disappear. Thats the flaw of his plan im talking about. We saw hims lose his main body already, so its not impossible. And back when he was a mage together with the hero they defeated the last demon lord. Its not impossible. Very unlikely yes but its not impossible

@redsox02 the main reason y i said he cant be defeated is cause the demon lord that was killed by them was strong but he is gobe if killed that dude not and the higher the numbers of his army the more immortal he is so even if they kill him he comes back in a new body and can kill them
and btw he was the former sage so they killed something that coukd kill him or not cause I dont think he could kill himself (ism comparing his former and his power now)
now they need to find new people that are even stronger

@xeno77 sure but all im saying is his plan for world peace relies on him being alive forever. And i dont believe he will be alive forever. That him and his army will lose at some point.

@redsox02 if u think about it yeah cause forever is like way too fucking long fir his goal but at least till the humans evolve to the point being stronger then him or he just decais (its written like that right ? not 100% shure) at some point cause like he is a corpse with a lot of energy but still a corpse
btw i appreciate that someone actually wants to have an argument
cause i made the experience that a lot of people get really salty really fast on this site

@xeno77 its cool, i feel u on that.
We also still have that part of the hero/heroine that died and didnt revive as skeleton when mc tried to. I have a feeling she will reincarnate somehow and he will have to die in her hands. This seriously give me code geass r2 vibes

@redsox02 i watched code geass but only the first season cause it was quite good but the macha stuff + the drama got me to drop it
the reason that the drama got me to drop it is cause most dramas are the same shit with new characters and if i hate something then its to copy paste something thats already overused
in the case of code geass idk if they did (probably cause that kind of drama is very old)
i was just fed up with the same kind of drama again and again
if my sentences sound a bit wierd i write most of my comms at like 3am so xD

@xeno77 former demon lord what? Grom is the mass created by sacrificing thousands of undead. Where do you get the idea he was the former demon lord? Luciana never said that, neither did Dwight nor Grom himself. He's just a mix mashup of hundreds of thousands of souls but pretty sure not one of them is a demon lord. The only time the word demon lord is even mentioned next to his name is when comparing their strengths.

Coming back to this really makes me think the author was part of the special needs class. There is never a better time for the good old "Retards rise up" meme. Only in this case, it's "Retarded simp rises up from the dead to destroy the legacy of the woman he simped for"

@StellarIceberg eh ok i read that part 2 times and i was like he probably summoned the demon lord but yeah makes sense if he didnt cause he didn't know what he uses to attack him

This manga is awesome I really wish to have an anime adaptation of this, cause

his intentions are not impure and have a point too

also he does not slaughter discriminately, he has a goal in mind, his revenge is great and good too!

this type of dude really deserve some praise, and he is using his brain meats.... or cranium, skull whatever!

I'm calling it for the finale. MC won't get offed by a new set of heroes. Wifey is gonna be resurrected at some point, there's gonna be some emotional moments, then he'll sacrifice all of his undead back into the abyss and then let himself be killed once he doesn't have any corpses around to be his phylactery.
I'm also placing bets on some shenanigans with the valley of death itself having some sort of sentient intent and creating a bigger enemy to screw MC (and the world) over.

It is short but the chapters have weight to them. It knows what it's doing. I'm tired but this is one of the better fantasy villain-manga.

This is a very good Villain mc manga. He isn't sent to the past to take revenge, doesn't gain power and keep it a secret and it developed real quick for him to become a demon lord. Usually In revenge manga the mc still won't take innocent life because they are "innocent" and will only take the lives of those who betrayed him, but not only does his revenge end quickly and slaughter the entire kingdom he doesn't stop there by taking more innocent lives for his goal (although I do know that not all the people he's killed are "innocent" like the people who would sacrifice their land for their own lives.)

Users who are viewing this thread