The Exiled Reincarnated Heavy Knight Is Unrivaled in Game Knowledge - Vol. 6 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
What happened with Trap-scans? Did they drop it or did this crew just snipe them?

If it's the latter, then I'll block this group. They didn't do a bad job with the TL like most snipers typically do, but if they did snipe, I'm not in favor of reading a sniper's TL and would rather wait for the regular group to keep going.

Dex-chan lover
What happened with Trap-scans? Did they drop it or did this crew just snipe them?

If it's the latter, then I'll block this group. They didn't do a bad job with the TL like most snipers typically do, but if they did snipe, I'm not in favor of reading a sniper's TL and would rather wait for the regular group to keep going.
100% a sniper. Trap scans posted a chapter 11 days ago and made no mention about dropping one of their most popular series.

Dex-chan lover
100% a sniper. Trap scans posted a chapter 11 days ago and made no mention about dropping one of their most popular series.
There's that, combined with how over the top their begging for money is does lead me to agree with you. The raws are already readily available, so it's not like they have to buy them. So why so desperate for money?

Supporter
There's that, combined with how over the top their begging for money is does lead me to agree with you. The raws are already readily available, so it's not like they have to buy them. So why so desperate for money?
Looking at their chapter feed, they have a history of translating a handful of chapters and then abandoning the series. Smells like a cash grab.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how suspicious I should be of the TL quality.

Users who are viewing this thread