The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
The cups and other tea items just look so blatantly out of place like they've been poorly modeled and pasted in rather than drawn

I will be surely disappointed when Bunny and FL will not have matching outfits 😑💖

dang, since when did questioning the status quo about women or men wearing pants or liking bunnies become feminist preaching? lol people who can actually think and reason are the ones who are able to accomplish change. Tbh it'd be more weird to have a FL in this genre NOT question things like that if us readers want an interesting FL. Otherwise a FL who is smart and capable wouldn't exist if they didn't naturally also think about their surroundings and whether it's good or bad.

The two panels with Lune suddenly blushing - he's so cute as a bunny :) This will be an interesting few days for her - can't wait to see her THINK and come up with a solution to not look tacky with the Duke's idiotic sense of what "noble women" should wear!

i just want her to meet him in his human form already ahhh
his human form also looks cute too ;-;

@Cloy552 Just blur your eyes when they're on screen and it's not too bad. Although the bright blue one the maid brought out almost got me.

Fed-Kun's army
she really broke gender constructs in 1 chapter
also when were those ugly af dresses EVER popular ??? 😂

I present to you, the duke, the fashion guru of the century! Philosophy: the more expensive, the better!

(sigh) Why does he have to stick his nose into everything? Do whatever he's an expert on, but that's clearly not fashion. Ugh.

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!!! I can’t wait for the moment she figures out he is the bunny ❤️😂

Kinda wish the bunny’s head was styled a little more realistically, I think that would be a lot cuter than the cartoony bulb he has now.

so we gonna see FL in pants then in future chapters, cant wait👀👀

lune should be dressed up too since its a tea bunny party😂😂 /joking

Presumptuous of you Main Character Girl to assume that you liking bunnies is by no way influenced by the gender norms of the society you live in. Odd that you fixated on wearing pants in this fictional world, when in our world, women wearing pants is a sign of female empowerment. It's almost as if the author is projecting her ideals onto you, and makes everyone agree with you no less, because the author probably cannot fathom why anyone would disagree with her.

I don't know what I want from feminists manhwa anyways. I undermine the struggle women faced to defy gender norms and get us where we are today where women can practically do whatever they want. And that's not really fair. I should appreciate the history of it all. It's just that because legally we (women) can do whatever we want, I do not get why we (women) are fixated on dealing with issues of the past with our modern eyes. Women have issues nowadays and loads of men look down on women for one reason or another. I just much rather have a story that focuses on that rather than women wearing pants. The author is only saying this because women commonly wear pants today.

I just don't see how you are changing the world by trampling the ideals of the past in a modern light. I liked how in 'I Raised Cinderella Preciously' I was forced to consider that widows in noble society needed a man to survive, otherwise they'd be looked down upon. That was great. It gave me a new perspective because I never sat down and realised something so obvious. I'm not really learning anything here. But hey, maybe in Korea women do not have as much power as they do in the West so it's more relevant. Simply put, through the lens of my own experiences, I don't see why this is necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread