The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke - Ch. 8

@RubyG8396
I don't think it was meant to be that big of a deal. She is a young girl musing about some social norm and why things are the way they are. That happens - then, and now.
I don't think it was meant to be some big feminist statement.
If that was the goal, I do agree it was a bit clumsy - especially when compared to 'I Raised Cinderella Preciously' as you said.

The author probably had a micromanaging boss, hopefully in the past. It can get really frustrating when you have to go through all this subterfuge just to get something done properly.

Dex-chan lover
3 things
One: Yes, screw gender norms, if I want to wear a kilt to school, I should be able to
Two: I wanna see that bunny in a specifically tailored suit
Three: Is the duke blind? Are his eyes rotted away? I'm sorry but those dresses look absolutely disgusting. I can make better fashionable clothes with primitive methods. I'm sorry but no, who in their right minds makes those sorts of fabrics into a full fledged dress, and was that plaid dress supposed to look like it was made crooked, the hell was your thinking process? Just, ugh. I wanna point out, I don't dabble in fashion, I'm literally the guy that wears whatever without caring cause it's comfortable. But even then, I wouldn't wear those eyesores of dresses..... and why am I so angry about this?!

Users who are viewing this thread