The Fallen TS Girl

Kinda weird, to be honest. Not the gender swap, but just that it was just a two panel gag about the matter.

I guess if there are more chapters than it will also be simple before/after gags of a guy hating the situation in the first panel and then cuts to them in the future living normally as a girl in the second.

Dex-chan lover
is this some sort of preview or trailer? it's damn too short

See, I haven't even read more than one page, and I already don't like it. Why must strong independent characters become wishy washy helpless people when they go from male to female? why must all of their likes and dislikes change when their nethers get transformed?

Dex-chan lover
@Mirgyn How the hell did you come to that conclusion? Literally all the second panel shows is that she falls for her buddy sometime after the change. It doesn't do anything to show her as wishy washy or helpless.

this first chapter only show the last progress of their relationship, but the next and so on chapters are 2koma style manga that somewhat describe their interaction , but tbh it's really weak compared to this autthor other work (boy who loves genderswap yada yada) and seems like this is only author's relaxing work.

TL note: sokuochi means roughly "instant fall" as in fall in
love

Oh... Is it a preview or a pub ? It will be good if we have the chapter between the two panel because it can't even be called a oneshot at this point.

Group Leader
@Evangelkyo
because this isn't a oneshot.
if you check the provided raw link, the artist put the link to next chapter in the description.

Aggregator gang
@Mirgyn its a japanese mc so even if you were right, they were probably wishy washy helpless person to begin with

Genderswap are on the STONKS right now
A suprise to be sure, but a welcome one

Group Leader
Author's Twitter: (proceeds to link Pixiv instead) looks like it’s fixed now, thanks. or maybe I hallucinated

Users who are viewing this thread