The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Restarting Makes No Sense (9)

😤😤 😒 just don't mind those people!! I love your translation, please keep going!!

And your academic life is an important matter as well, it's right to put it as the first priority. So, a bit late translation is okay, i'll always waiting for your translation anyway! I'm grateful enough that you're picking up this series :3

I quite like that she's not only making things right but she's also making mistakes she didn't in the past. It just feels more realistic to me.

I love how the other group is trying to take the moral high ground when they have no moral basis to stand on in the first place. You do you boo, at least scanlations are slightly less sketchy when you're not asking people for money.

Thank you so much for translating this for us, you update incredibly frequently as well! If you're busy it's okay to take longer breaks since you're voluntarily doing this. Just ignore the haters, I'm happily enjoying the chapters you put out~

Contributor
I didn't think Elios would be cute like that.
He's just a kid who didn't have anyone to rely on in her first life, of course he would not grow to be a good man.

Thank you for your translations! This drama has become too much and I believe people should see what SLC is saying in their Discord before telling you to be civil to them! (If they do not delete the messages that is...) They are attacking you there and mock your work in a channel they have for "reporting" people! But your quality is good and if people want for better, they should give to the true creator and not pirate groups who should not be dictating who "owns" a series that isn't their work! I am sure OKRA and others working on Stepmother would be upset to know how SLC is acting like their work "belongs" to them, let alone it being pirated!

You were not the one to make this public either! In their Discord, it was sent to the report channel that you had uploaded, and that is not so private. Somehow it's fine for them to harass you there, but act like angels here? 😒 I appreciate their work as well but this is much... You did not know about the "secret scanlating rules" and they should know! Why discourage new teams by making them feel bad? These rules themself they have broken! They stole another group's work, Gokutsuma Days! There were comments there about it and messages in their Discord about how they could not come to an agreement because SLC did not want to drop the series they had wrongfully sniped! Please ignore those hateful messages from their people! It is bitter and hypocritical!

I am sorry about all this and I hope your studies go well! Keep fighting! 😀

Dex-chan lover
What, another case of lone scanlator releasing almost everyday being gang up on by a group of scanlators that hardly releases a chapter every 2-4 months? Hahaha, ah scanlation drama, you have your own cliche now.

This only ends up in two ways. One: Group absorbs the lone scanlator and they release a chapter once a month for 3 months before stopping indefinitely again... Or two: lone scanlator stops because of the bullying and no more chapter gets released from him or the bullying group, again.
No, the original group has always never picked it up again after bullying the lone scanlator away from the scene. They just bully and disappears.

This drama is very stupid in my opinion the series are only of the author and nobody else if you want to translate this very very fast YOU CAN sorry for my bad English you have my thanks

Edit: I don't want any more drama but I'm dramatic. So I have to stop myself. My opinion and some of my hypocrisy here:
This is getting way way out of proportion again. I'm sorry you got a nasty message but also think of all the nasty stuff SLC is getting a couple of chapter ago. You're human and they're human too and getting hate ain't it. The people who did this are both wrong no matter what side there on. You want "peace" and yet you bring this into public again knowing full well the tide is on you. Again, I'm sorry that you got awful messages but don't react when you're on the moment. The dog pile of hate that SLC got in the previous chapter and none of the admins came in the comments to fuel the fire.

Trying to steer the tides. I am in the SLC discord and one of the admins did mention your conversation (a bit fair since this time you had already broadcasted your convo) and they did say that there was really no agreement that you'd do your own versions it was that was just your reply to them, and then what you used as a statement in a previous chapter. However they let it be, there was no use in all the fighting and both sides were tired at this point. This is all that was mentioned from your convo, if you talked more then neither me nor any of the regular people in the discord don't know about it. The people who have probably messaged you just got miffed from the convo they've seen on the discord. That was honestly dumb of them to attack you by being angry for SLC. They're very loyal I guess to SLC as you have your own band of loyal readers who would fight for you and be angry for you. Take a step back, mate. You have a lot of leverage on your hands and I just ask you to use it wisely.

To the story: I don't read the raws or the spoilers but I hope the real ML doesn't enter the picture too quickly. I'd rather see the development between her and her family. Jeremy and Elias down, next a better happier chapter for the twins, mayhaps?

Jesus christ guys its just manga..can you guys relax?? Thank you for the translations yet again! If it wasnt for you we wouldnt get to read this at all!!

Group Leader
Lol why do you care what other group says? this gay rule of not scanlating the same work as other groups is dumb to begin with, if they don't want/can't release shit that's not really your problem. Thanks for the chapter dude, keep it up.

Group Leader
@semicharmed lmao, SLC wouldn't have gotten so much hate if they weren't hogging the series. Looks like they got offered a collab and turned it down, and now what? they're crying they don't have enough staff / or their staff are busy or something, when they could've accepted help earlier. the fact they haven't released anything probably means they were sitting on their asses on this series and had nothing to release, yet not letting others work on it until now i'm guessing cos bob here lit a fire under their asses since he/she's releasing way ahead of them.

Keep up the good work @bobsburgers! this series is actually so good and i can't wait to see the aunt and uncle get their due. those haters can go and wait another month to read SLC's next marchen release if they're so loyal. (newsflash; they're actually not i bet and reading your version anyway) 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread