The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - The Passing of Winter (15)

Dex-chan lover
Eeehhhhhh the he k... The prince's mom looked like shuli? ?
Many thanks

Rightful gender roles my ass.
You can only keep a woman silent by cutting out her tongue.
But if you do don't expect to sleep soundly with her by your side.
Gender does not discriminate on the bright ones.
A mother of programming is woman.
A woman wrote the code for rocket that landed the man on the moon, wrote the code that laid grounds for microsoft and apple operating systems.
Both of them are my idols I look up to. And many more.
Most of them are forgotten because they weren't born with a d*ck.
Good job on a villain. I already hate him

Dex-chan lover
No, Cardinal Reiahdbisk is not correct. Boomers I tell ya.

Fed-Kun's army
What I meant was Ephesians 5:25–33, because it seemed like those bastards only meant that wives should shut up and nothing else, while the husbands could do everything, or whatever.
Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the Church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that he might present the Church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. Even so husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no man ever hates his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, as Christ does the Church, because we are members of his body. “For this reason man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This is a great mystery, and I mean in reference to Christ and the Church; however, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife se that she respects her husband.
@MajinCry But yeah, you’re right 😂😂

@Y-Quynh she was 16 when marrying into the family. I'm sure that there were some years since then.

I just want to see her adopt the prince

Cardinal... RICHELIEU?! The f* is this crossover from the 3 musketeers?! He's even less of a favourite than the original Richelieu. He only spoke a few bubbles and I already want to suffocate him a spoonful of water.
---
I wonder if Shuli has any relation to the Prince's mother?

@Spookie Shuli did not marry when she was 16. That was the age when her husband (the Marquess) died. Shuli herself has said that in chapter 3. So pretty sure she married into the family when she was 15...

@Mivas She's more or less the same age as her "children". She's only 2 years older than Jeremy (14), at least physical, mentally she's 23.

I am glad that I am not alive when people see woman as useless. It must be really hard back them.

Group Leader
I don’t think there will ever be anything between the crown prince and Shuli, from my view the crowd prince has taken a liking to her because she resembles his late mother [The Empress]. He was awake when Shuli tucked them as she whispered “her boys” it’s very cute since Shuli is mentally older than all of them, she’s lived through it all.

#nora4lyfe 😂

Dex-chan lover
Ah welcome, one and all, ladies and gentleman, to the one and only , everyone's favourite show: Fuck. the. Church!
As your host, in today's exciting episode, the crown prince himself!

Stupid that they can enter the Council but are not allowed to speak. Cynical and useless.
So, the question arises: was the Church the one that assasinated Shuri after she left the mansion? Probably

@Thifa woops, nice catch. Hard to remember after all of these months. I haven't reread since I started this 5 months ago.

Is it wrong I'm kind of hoping the prince ends up the ML? Like just the whole "watch what you say or I'll kill you" is right up my alley when it comes to priests.

Shuli looks just like the late Empress, but it didn’t any significance in her first life unless it was the reason she was killed. Which is a solid reason, if the people who knew they were related thought she might try to seize that power after she separated from the Marquis family. Or the church could be involved I guess, I think that one priest is the same one we saw many chapters ago, but seems off to think that the church would conspire to murder one lone woman, whatever her reputation.

I like the prince more than Nora so far, he’s been more interesting. I’m also curious as to how Shuli’s development will be, since she’ll clearly end up with someone her age but she’s very much a mother figure right now. Maybe there’ll be a time skip.

Users who are viewing this thread