The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

@ruuyin even though the title is saying epilogue I don't think it is, so far it's the epilogue for what happened in the life before shulli died, there should still be a long way to go for her second life.

1. of course i agree harassing is just dumb, and if someone don't like your translation, they can just find another one, but
2. you cant fight fire with fire. all your 'defense' is fine, right until you insulted people with "pea brain". you're just inviting another fight.
3. "if you cant understand something in the chapter, it's not the translator fault" is an extremely arrogant thing to say. what if it is a bad translation (not saying yours is, i understand everything fine). again, i agree with your 'defense' up until this part.
you're sharing your work with thousands of people, you're bound to get hate out of nowhere. I'm not saying you can't defend yourself, but you can't attack back, hoping the issue will get solved.

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😊🤩

@leslie_zyy - I'm really enjoying reading Your translation. Thank You for all hard work & good luck with learning Korean.
Gosh - 5 languages - amazing👏👏. I knew only 3 & I'm taking baby steps in 4th.

Dammmmmmnnnnn T^T
Shuli was wrong!!! They didn't hate her!! They're just awkward children.. Oh no.. I feel bad..

Wow such fast update!!! Thanks a lot ♥️♥️

But this is really sad, I wonder if they'll show us the kids reaction when they know she was killed. But honestly I'm relieved it's the church who killed her and not Jeremy's wife.

Dex-chan lover
@leslie_zyy
You really shouldnt pay attention to mangadex comments that are criticizing you, those kinds of people are entitled elitist assholes.

You've done a pretty good job.

That being said, I really want to see the kids reaction when they find out she was killed oh damn.

More then that, I want to see that priest suffer and died painfully.

your translation/cleaning/uploading last chapter and this chapter have been immaculate! You've done a great job especially without a solid team.

Thank you for your hardwork! Ignore the bullies who expect the top tier type of work without even paying for a subscription or anything.

Group Leader
@Nayrael
I'm just pointing out the fallacy of the argument presented by said "translator". Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
In fact, doing things for free doesn't give you a shield against criticism. Especially when you decide to not learn from your mistakes and be better.

Group Leader
idk if anyone will see this but I didn't write the pea brain part... One of my admins did the first slides (i said the black text while she said the purple) however she wanted to add her own opinion, which was harsh but yeah I didn't say that lol. I'd never 0-0

just what's wrong with this priest???!!!! seriously ugh
you guys the kids are just so cute, I'm guessing Shuli died then they saved her in some way

Ms. Leslie I'm saddened that you're being treated badly like this, thank you so much I hope you continue!

Dex-chan lover
Man i feel you translator-kun and I'm thankful but i gotta say i stopped reading at the "I've been translating this manhwa with the best quality"

Users who are viewing this thread