The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

those guys are priests right? is the commandment 'thou shall not kill' not exist in that world? they are too involved in politics...

anyway, I would like to see the reactions of all the people in the family, Jeremy will probably blame himself, and then be indifferent to his fiance/wife (something she is deathly afraid of)
then those siblings, I wonder how they will treat the sis-in-law who essentially caused their fake moms death...because even though they didnt get along in their previous lives, you are bound to side with someone who you lived together with for years as opposed to a sis-in-law who you didn't mingle with, right?

Thank you for the translation! Don’t mind the haters ok they’re just jobless bunch.

The fact that they all actually like her in previous life too is pretty sad… Now I want to see their reaction after finding out Shuli’s death hehe

Well damn it. It really was that creepy cardinal that killed Shuri. Darn.

The kids truly didn't realize Shuri was hanging by a thread there.... I don't wish anyone to feel pain and hurt, but I'm truly curious to see how they reacted when the worst happened the day after. Sigh.

Thank you very much for the translation!

thanks for translating.
not sure why you call others stupid for not being able to understand your translations, though. sure, it might be very close to the original, but good translations adapt their phrasing and language for clarity when being read in english. your translations are just comparatively more difficult to understand because you don't really adapt for clarity. the other group seems to take a lot longer to work on perfect phrasing, so its evident theirs will turn out better than yours. its just the reality! i really appreciate your speed and timeliness though.

😢😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧 I almost cried..ok I cried 😭😭😭😭 can't wait to see how they'll react when shuli dies.

Thank you for translating!! I don't get how so many people can feel so entitled to free translations like this. Like they read it and then they hate- just don't read it then?? Unbelievable

Also wowww so the priest (who's honestly kinda like a young Frollo) was the one behind her death in the previous timeline? Holy shit. Somehow not surprising? That guy is just awful... Hope he'll be exposed as the creep he is this time around

Thank you for the new chapter. Please don't let entitled assholes here get to you, they're not worth it.

@s0ldier94 He was ultimately used because he was ignorant and dumb, but yeah, he had direct involvement in the novel. I'm more comfortable with this version as well. At least I won't be cursing him every time he pops up.

I still confused about whether this is Suli's present or past life o.o
Why do they start talking about 'that day (they got lost getting the flowers?)' if it's the past life?

Dex-chan lover
>telling others when your protection target is going to be at
Worst bodyguard ever

Users who are viewing this thread