The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

First time reading this manhwa in mangadex. Tbh, the translation is good. I’ve seen ‘worse’. But I didn’t complain cuz I know, y’all spend your time and personal money just to translate this. So, to those who complain about the translation, go buy your own chapters and translate it yourself so you know how hard it is.

@CaShper

So in the novel version he was part of the kill plot? Seems like the manwha made a few changes to some of the finer points. Not that that's a bad thing. As I said I'm much more comfortable with this version of the captain.

The captain did that? So you mean, with this timeline there will be a possibility that Shulli will get killed too by this captain? Who should i trust again, oh my god

Anyone know what chapter this in the novel ?? I want to reread it......tbh my kokoro is not ready

OMG I almost have a heart attack, the shitty priest's expressionless face is so scary 😱😱😱

Dex-chan lover
WTF CAPTAIN?!?!?!?!?! Also the kids actually loving her in the first timeline is just sad 😭

ugly, creepy ass cardinals!🤮🤮

anyone notice that Shulli's reflction when talking to the captin looked like a different women: red curles?

Group Leader
Thanks for the effort in translating.
However, to add on to what reanseih was saying below, maybe you can make a group so that those who have decided not to read your releases can block it? Understandable if that is not possible, but that helps you help us who don't want to read them.

Moral of the story: don't trust eyebrowless characters, there's asses !

Thank you for the translation !

@reanseih wait, Belittled_Mia dropped this? I thought they just said that they can't really update regularly since they're college students in exam season??

Aggregator gang
Omfg nooooo
I actually cried in the beginning of the chapter, the angst was real... Then the no eyebrows bitch scared my tears away

What's wrong with that cardinal? Honestly what did shuli ever do to him? Why is he so hateful?

Just stop messing around with shuli you damn snake

I already know spoilers on this part but still effin hurt to know what they did to Shuli 😩

Group Leader
shit translation =/= not my fault lul.
If your translation is shit, it's shit. Why didn't you stop having a "pea brain" before you typed out what you just typed out and outing yourself for being an ESL.

@meowblurpblrp someone explauned it in the comments before so I'm not sure if it's true but
the cardinal is obsessed with Shuli but since he's a man of God and can't have feelings for a woman he started to blame her for giving him those wicked feelings, or something like that. In short it's Frollo from Hunchback of Notre dame

Alsooo I wonder what the kid's reactions were when they find out Shuli got "assasinated" oof. Also so the reason she got offed is because the captain he was just venting of to a friend ughh

Users who are viewing this thread