The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

Thank you for translating this. People who have never translated a full chapter before really don't understand the hard work that it is. Especially when it comes to a historical drama. Just ignore them!

Will be fully supporting you!

I never understood the "sniping" issue. If another translator can translate the work, he or she is free to do so. Don't get this dibs mentality. It is not the other translator's if you are not able to keep up with the releases. You are also not forced to translate. If you think you can release a chapter with better quality but at a later time, you are free to do so. I'm sure there are readers who will read and appreciate it.

Ultimately, scanslation groups do not own the manhwa. The author does.

Aaaaaaaa this crusty ass son of a bitch!!!! Dude I completely forgot that the priest had to be somewhere in the first timeline...

the fact that they were planning to get closer to her and then she died breaks my heart man

OH F*CK OFC IT WAS THAT BASTARD. I’m so curious about how the reactions of the kids will be to find out that she died :(

God damn it, the kids... they love her, it’s mutual. This hurts, to know their feelings miss each other really hurts. Luckily in the second timeline they got along with each other, although knowing what happen in the first timeline still hurt like hell😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
@SirBlaming: a normal person would just not read the translation they don't like, not do their utmost to harass those that spend their free time giving others something for free. You morons act like you are paying for this stuff.

@nightwatch25 We are seeing details of what happened in the original timeline

Thank you for the translation!!

I can only imagine how hard translating a series like this since I haven't really tried on working with one. It must've taken so much effort.

I truly appreciate the hard work and effort you've put into this!! We'll be supporting you!!

Thank you so much translators! I've been having hard time trying to understand the raws.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation, dunno what other people were complaining about, if you don't like it then don't read it smh

Fed-Kun's army
are they going to kill her i- this is going to be the angsty she died and never knew abott yalls feelings typa thing huh

Users who are viewing this thread