The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

thanks for the effective and fast scan! Who would've thought a group scanlator would scan slower than a non-group scanlator? 😛

Thanks for the translation! Idk what some people complaining about your translation. For me, its perfect and I understand it. The quality is good too!

@shiirosagi
(I dont think this is needed for a spoiler tag, but I dont want to be flagged, so it has to be done.)
I think it was the late queen they were referring to, not Shuli, but since the late queen is gone, and shuli resembles her, his feelings (if your informant is correct about this) could have resurface and its causing him to have these conflicting feelings for her. Tho I dont think something that simple would be the reason, but it can be a plausible answer.
But my opinion on what the cardinal is really up to has to do with the royal family and the lion family. There seems to be a rift between these two and the church.

the fact that they were actually pretty fond of her but decided to show it the last minute... irks me but i also want to see how they deal with the loss in the end. since we were only shown how they treated her before her death

Group Leader
the kids moment break my heart really, when they are planning a heartwarming surprise for her and then finds out she's dead make me really sad.

that dude eyes scared the hell out of me, at first he looks cute but moments like these just makes him really creepy, man.

Thank you for your hardwork!! Tho there are some typos but your translation is still the best one imo! Just ignore those bad comments,,,

Don't take them seriously, just ignore them really. Some ppl are too nitpicky to the point of annoying.
Love your work <3

I knew there was something fishy about the church! I want to see Jeremy's face when he finds out that his "bride" was the one that told Shuli to not attend the wedding

Thanks for the update!

Honestly comparing scanlations is just rude! Whether you are supporting this scanlator or the other group, both put in time and effort.

I understand everything this translator went through and appreciate her efforts. But just because she is notifying us of what she has gone through doesn’t give us the privilege to start talk badly about the other group working on this!

Srsly some people think they can only make people feel better by bringing others down!

Why that creepy ass Snape-like priest there? Is he know shuli too in the past?

Goddamn, I know something bad will happen but I hope it's not as bad as I imagined

What!? What!? It’s already epilogue!? I was waiting for it to finish but

Your scan quality isn't the best, but its still better than a certain other group who has made glaring mistakes with little acknowledgement of their consequences.

You've got talent for this and I appreciate your work, keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread