The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

Banned
Thanks for the work :) I want the next chapter so bad already

@Xeredge if you want spoilers
no, she didn’t. Her father did, but she is actually blameless, just insecure cause of rumors of Jeremy and Shuli. It is quite sad all and all

Thank you so much, the people who complain have no right to do so as they aren't doing jack shit whilst you are.
Also that priest guy is so ugh, like the complaints.

I don't care about all these petty things people say to translators. You guys are doing it out of your passion and love. Who are people to shit on you for that?! This manhwa is a blessing and you douchebags should be happy these guys are taking the time to do it if you don't like it buy the official stuff. Thank you so much Leslie & her knights this manhwa helped my bad moods a lot!

The moment I see his face I want to slap him so bad... Him and the cardinal better get yeeted at least once

Honestly like high key would donate money so u guys can get more chapters and more web comics so like take my money

the backstory always breaks my heart i can't ;;;;

thank you for the chapter!!! those who criticize you still read your translations lmao such hypocrites should be ignored

Ah... so in the end, all of it was the cardinal’s doing...

Thanks for the update 😭

My god I teared up reading this (until I saw that creepy ass knight Holy hekk)

Also, I can't believe how people could criticize someone for this, I don't think it was bad (heck,I hardly noticed! And also pretty amazing knowing that English and Korean isn't your 1st language). I'm pretty shocked at how some people can get SO entitled, and just can't just be thankful for ANY kind of translation (no matter the quality)

i feel bad for jeremy's fiancé but like she fucked up so badly... she did not have the right to tell shuli that... it messed everything up. im rly looking forward to see what happened after shuli's death, and im also a bit sad that she won't ever know the kids actually did like her "back then" too...

Thank you to the author. The artist. The translators. Thank you to everyone who's worked on getting this to readers. I hope you all have a well deserved rest.

Ah... So that's what happened in her previous life... Tho I don't remember who I was blaming for her death when I started reading this 😅

But I can't even imagine the regret of these guys when they got the news of her death... And probably Ohara felt some guilt as well since she was the one that pushed Shuli to leave the house without even going to the marriage...

But then, what about Nora? Tho I don't think they even met in her previous life...

wow i cried a bit. everyone is too late in saying/appreciating shuli ;_;

thanks so much tl. i was so surprised seeing the tl notes. i just read a few comments before mine usually and dint realized sucha shitty thing happened in last chap. regardless of everything, thank you for the hard work! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread