The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

Thank you for the translation!

“Perfect is the enemy of the good.” It doesn’t need to be perfect, when the translation and all does makes sense to us readers.

As much as it is gonna HURT I’m also really looking forward to seeing their reactions after the tragedy happens...😭😭 they DID care, it just...look so much longer and was lost in their miscommunication :’( they were gonna call her mom at Jeremy’s wedding!!! Omg 😭😭😭

Also, I can’t help but want to say as well—I really appreciate the focus on accuracy in particular. I know many believe that translations should adapt to colloquialisms in English for better clarity and flow, but honestly...there’s no way that it can sound EXACTLY the same by pure fact that it’s in a different language. So I agree with the sentiment that as readers we should take in these perhaps “odd” phrasings and consider the style original language that it is in, because that too is important to the art. Been feeling hotly about translation lately LOL, I tend to end up reading multiple translations bc I like seeing the differences. Regardless—tysm for translating!!

Thanks for the translation! I'm very thankful that anyone is translating this series at all! I absolutely love it and would be crushed not to finish it 😕

Group Leader
that hurts ouch

thanks for the translations
i don't see anything wrong with them tbh...someone who's criticizing the TL please point out one of those "bad quality" shit from the released chapters

Fed-Kun's army
@JakeRay Arrogance? The only arrogance I see around here is from you. The translator is working for free doing a shit ton of work in order to bring you entertainment, for free and you dare whine and complain about how they operate? This isn't some fucking business, this is volunteer work and if you don't like it you can just leave. You've been spoiled for so long you seem to think the translator owes you something; spoiler alert: they don't. If people are being dicks to the translator than they can be a dick right back.

Dex-chan lover
@JakeRay Are you stupid? This guy isn't a professional, he can say whatever he wants. And let's be real here, if you can't understand what his translation is saying you probably need to pick a different language. It's nothing that complicated, take some time to read it and understand it, instead of skimming through it.

Also if he takes his own advice, he doesn't have to start a group ya dummy. Cause his advice is "If you don't like it ignore it" so if he doesn't want to make a group he doesn't have to. Now I see how you have a problem with being called a pea-brain, cause you can't even English right, so you probably can't understand his translation, cause you either don't know what hypocrite means, or you really have bad reading comprehension and somehow got "take other people's advice" as this guy's message.

Well he did have that vibe. A shame since the relationships were just strained rather than broken. The title saying epilogue keeps throwing me off too.

I'm confused, why did creepy priest man want to kill her in the past if she didn't do the the same things before?

Thank you for translating! Can people stop bashing the translator for taking their free time to translate whole chapters for us for FREE?!!??!?! So ungrateful smh. Anyways I can't wait to see what happens next :)))

Thanks for the translation! I think this chapter was great idk what people are talking about. Besides there's no way to improve without making some mistakes. :) Also you already know wayyy more languages than I do so you're already amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm seriously wondering if the truth of the matter came to Jeremy. I imagine his marriage would not be very well off if he found out his wife's manipulations were the cause of his mother's death...

Wait, is this the new timeline? They referenced getting lost as kids. Or is this the old one just letting us know who had her killed?

im confused is whats happening based on what happened in shuli's past life or currently? and as always thanks for translating!!

Users who are viewing this thread