The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

@orbio, @karkina

My understanding is that this is what actually went down in the past timeline, before the reset. So what we're seeing are all the unseen POVs from the first chapter regarding Jeremy's wedding, her subsequent death in the carriage "accident," and possibly its aftermath.

Thankyou for this chapter... uhm i dont understand either why some people commenting like that. For me your translation is easy to follow<3 So thank-you for your hard work ❤❤

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck does that priest has something against shuli, in every time line, what did she do to deserve this holy shit, im mad

Thank you so much for you and your friends hard work on this chapter! This is all started to make sense, and the fact the kids wanted to call her actual mom.... my eyes were sweating. 😭😭

thank you for the update!
i felt bad for u for getting hate just bc u update and i saw a lot uploaders get hates too i can never understand why,
so dont mind those ppl and keep doing what u like to do, doesnt need to care those ppl!

I was crying as I was reading this... This was painful.... Aw man, when the kids discover what happened... oh no......... orz

Thanks for the chapter tho♡♡♡

whether on the previous or the current timeline, the priest has been an asshole.
like mf, what did my girl do that make your hate transcend the time?????

Thanks so much for the translation and you're doing a hella good job for a non native speaker (& I'm also one myself) and your translation so far is easiest to understand for someone like me with limited english vocabularies & grammar skill 😉
Don't mind those rude people, as a solo translator you can't always please everyone and living up to their standards just do what you always do so far. My advice is just try to block those hate comments if they bother you so much and just read the positive ones 😉 hope it will help you

Thank you for the update!!!! You are doing good!! 🥰🥰🥰
Also that priest!!! Ugggh i wanna kill him !!!

@GabeLevy Who are you even talking to? Please show me where I complained about the translation. No? Can't find it? That's because I was talking about the translator's words, and how he should make a group so people can ignore his translations if they want.

Seriously, you're arguing against something someone else said, not my comment. Why are you changing subject for no reason?

Thank you so much for this translation! Many fast scanlators which does not belong to groups exist nowadays, but YOU'RE TRANSLATION AND QUALITY ARE REALLY GOOD!

It doesn't hurt my nose reading it.
Sadly, many great manhwa are being translated too roughly making the story confusing and hard to read, but you're far from that. YOU'RE PROVIDING GREAT QUALITY! Don't Cha worry.

Omg people really have no empathy nowadays. How can people not be grateful for others who spend time trying to bring these chapters to us who don't know the original language FOR FREE?? If you don't like the translation don't read it. Go ahead and wait for someone else to translate it or do it yourself. If you want ✨HIGH QUALITY✨ scans then just buy the chapters yourself and look at them. Would support the author/artist too oh but wait, majority of people who complain (in my experience) are the people who say they can't afford to buy the chapters. 🙄
Being nitpicky over something that's free makes you a POS. If you don't like how a certain sentence was phrased a simple "I think this sentence would be better phrased as *blank*" and if the scanlators agree then they might change it but they don't have to. Or just don't read it. Nobody is forcing you to.
Can we bring back the "DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ" phrase again?
Remember those times back in the early mid 2000s when people would scan manga pages and sometimes they looked like it was scanned with a potato type of quality? Nobody complained about that shit. You guys have NO idea what "bad quality" looks like.

Group Leader
@_danaxo wth are you talking about? Pea brain is her words. All throughout she referred to herself as "I", indicating the "admin" that signed off is herself, the translator. On top of that none of my comments have been assumptions or personal attacks. I brought up scan groups because of her comment on hers being the "best quality", as well as "do you even know how hard it is". To which I commented, it's not the best, and yes I know but I still don't like it. And I did exactly what you and she suggested. I turned right and clicked x, didn't read the chapter.

Honestly, if this was any other trash manhwa I wouldn't have cared. Fast release ftw. But a plot heavy manhwa like this deserves better.

Group Leader
@Thifa I was told that they believe the new sniper is decent enough that they don't need to continue. Quite sad on that. :( I'd have happily waited for their version.

Thanks for the translations, at least I don’t have any complaints. Personally I think you’ve been doing a great job and are very king for sharing the chapters, this is one of my favorite series. Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread