The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

Dude i love your translations, and we get to read this for free i really look forward to every chapter you make! don't let other peoples comments let you down when there not working as hard as you. Thank you so much for the translations!

You're translations are great! I've switched from the other scan group to you since you don't put notes in telling the reader the meaning of something pretty obvious in the context. Keep up the great work!

thank you for the translation!!
uugh i can't wait to see more of what happened in the first timeline but this was already jfjrfhrg omg

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapters. Don't get discourage please. Many people appreciated your work, we just didn't say it out as much as the complainers.

Fed-Kun's army
Who the f*ck would trust that no eyebrow guy?!
And man I REALLY hate that priest guy so much
ノಠ益ಠノ彡┻━┻

Also thanks for the translation <3

This chapter nearly made me cry, and I VERY rarely cry..
it was so sad and sweet..
I'm happy that the captain didn't help with the murder purposely as i read in some spoilers, he's a kind and responsible person after all.
Thank you so much for translating 💜

Group Leader
I enjoy your translations vary much, I'm very grateful for your work
Also, I can't wait to see more. Thanks! 💜

I appreciate being able to read the chapters in english thanks to your hard work, I know it's time consuming so thanks for your effort.
Nevertheless, I feel your answer was off and disrespectful to the readers. Yes, I agree that some of them were rude to you, but when you answer like that you're behaving the same way.
Take into account than many of us don't know korean, and English may be the second, third or fourth languaje of some readers, and this manwha has a complex backgroung and vocabulary, so that would add to the confussion, especially with direct translation. I'm pretty sure there would be people who would like to help you with some doubts you might have about translation on your discord, don't be discouraged. Remember that quality it's better than quantity😉

Double-page supporter
Honestly those children are all assholes, I get why Shuli felt she didn't belong, Shuli isn't quick to judge so that means for years they never made any effort to try to be on friendly terms. And now that they know she is leaving soon, now they plan to surprise her with "sorry we where cold(assholes) to you all these years, but we actually like you!"

Dex-chan lover
*Is told to make sure no one knows*
*Makes sure everyone knows*
😑

Mannnn, I live for this arc! very angsty (I like angsty) + I really wanted to know what happened in the past. This might just be my favorite arc so far.

This is going great. Pretty sure it'll be included but I want to see the children's reaction when they hear she's dead.

Thank you team!!

I understand Shuli's immense love and hardship for the kids especially for her second time in living, but I do hope she has a form of her own personal wish. Like in the beginning where it was revealed her goal, as a child, was to start a business. Working day and night taking care of the house's finances and looking over majority of the children's aspects of life is extremely tiring, so I do hope Shuli finds something fulfilling strictly for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread