The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Group Leader
Hey @redace10, so yes, some websites like kakao page require an account, but sites like naver, kuaikanmanhua, and others don't require an account to access raws. Feel free to DM me if you have any other questions!

This manga had so much potential but it all gets ruined by the cheap gags and stupid artwork that ruin the moments of tension

It's as if the author himself isn't taking the story seriously and it legit pisses me off

Just started this without realizing the romance tag, is this gonna be some milf shit?

Thank you to the two scanlators who uploaded the past 2 chapters 😄

Also I think the romance tag should be removed from this work, there is no romance that I've seen so far. The family's relationship is familial and there is no love interest.

@Slutdropjin Yes there is romance.
Nora (the black haired boy) is the love interest.
Also, this story's development takes several years, so there will be time for plenty of romance, and not just MC's romance. 👍

This story will do fine and probably 100 times better if our female lead doesn't have any romantic interests with anyone. She is such a strong lady and yet so young. I believe her so called step kids will and should take of her is a better storytelling than going to the same usako bs romance route.

I almost thought it was never going to be updated again !
Thank you so much for the translation 🌺
I had to immerged myself back into the plot but this fl rocks for sure ! Her first life must have been quite rude, everybody is saying johann was wise to choose her as the marchionness but.. really it is all thanks to the réincarnation.
Nonetheless this trial thing is very odd, why would the prince want to kill sebastian ? I know he is a weird one but weren't they like friends at one point ?

sigh I want to recolor, redraw so many things I know I know I'm being picky but I HATE it, the guys look better just... whatever it's interesting to read

Supporter
yeah forcing in romance between the MC and any of the current characters would be really awful and make the story worse
and I definitely agree that with what's currently translated, the romance tag does not fit at all

anyway MC is great. very strong

i don't understand a thing but i love it i hope everything will went well for jeremy he's a BABIE also nora must PROTECT

Supporter
In the letter the deceased Neuschwanstein wrote to the current head of (forgot their name) the red head son about how they never consummated the marriage. In other words Shuli is able to annulled the engagement renouncing the title of head of the family and giving it to Jeremy who then can request a duel to prove his innocence.
@Momosuke

From what I've read there's a butt load of romance coming our way click if you're curious

Sooo Shuli resembles the late Empress (obviously we know that now) so the prince is infatuated with her and will do some pretty fucked up scary shit to her and is also a main reason why she was murder in her first life. Nora has started to see in romantic way and Jeremy will soon follow. Also that cardinal or whatever that tutors the prince is also infatuated with Shuli and again does some nasty stuff about it.
@Slutdropjin

Users who are viewing this thread