The Fantasie of a Stepmother

After having read the novel... uh... yeah, just pretend the manga ends after chapter 40 christmas and that everyone ends up happy.
The romance is going to be SERIOUSLY weird

...the Knight that has been with Shuli is pretty cute. Just wanted to throw in that I appreciate this art style xD

This is so damn good!! unfortunately i'll probably drop this in the coming future
seeing the comments below about the weird romance coming(based from the comments below). anyway ill just save it here, the current rating as of chapter 47 is 9.14 stars, i think reader will rate this lower when the romance starts.

This is a good read and has a very good story that will got you hooked. 10/10

personal ranting.
I really want to have a happy ending where Shuli will end up happy with a lover and her children but from the recent chapter 47 and spoilers below it seems that there will be more "accidents" because of jealousy and rivalry within her lovers and i dont really want to see the children getting hurt so ill stop there. also she is young thats why she also became a target for young male leads like the prince, her son and nora. seeing the prince, at first i liked him then i saw that "you will be mine" stare and i hate it. jeremy on the other hand is her child, younger than her and feels like not good enough for shuli. nora, for me is the least possible candidate, it feels like hes just a child. about the priest being a lover from the spoiler below i think it will just be like Claude Frollo of the hunchback of notre dame. I like the knight(the one on chapt 47, i forgot his name) more

Why is it normal in manga for a young girl and slightly older man to be together? While its weird if the role gets reverse?

Love the detail and level of realistic worldbuilding this story has. Really looking forward to whats to come. (even if it weird like comments below are saying)

I'm so in love with this work. Also in 47 chapter we can see knight's thoughts. I like when author pay attention other characters. Love this. Good luck, Shuli

@DerpyGhost there are many things like for example, the older the woman, the harder she can bare a child. Sometimes, a grown up man is more handsome, but a grown up woman is not.

Well as long as the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, then it doesn't matter.

cnd

So, I feel like this is leading to Jeremy having romantic feelings for Shuli. Also, anyone else thing the priest dude is gonna have some Frollo/Esmeralda type infatuation with Shuli? He fits the part for sure.
And obviously the prince has a mommy complex.
I'm excited for the fuckery that seems to be afoot 😀

Jeremy x Shuli is a big Nono. I love this manga so much though and I hope it doesn’t come to that though I could understand why

Here's a slight possible spoiler:
so Jeremy did have a crush on Shulli but he never let anyone or her know, apparently, according to spoilers.

Anyway, I wanna see more of my baby Nora 😭😭😭

is no one commenting about the cover or am I late to see it??

It's beautiful! I guess Nora will have more screentime now .

Can i just say that i loveee this series so so much. Its not cliche or lacking in any way. If anything else the plot deepens as its progresses, showing a depth to its intricate plot alongside fantastic character developments. The art style, on the other hand, is as beautiful & complex as the story that is being told. I've even had chills running down my spine from the dialogues that were exchanged between the characters. There's nth shallow about progression of the story, no one-sided fantasy of an over the top drama or romance but a genuine account of a fictional, medieval world building. I will definitely be supporting the original author in their work and the eng translation team. Thank you so much for sharing gem with us! ^-^

Confused by the cover for a split second, i thought i bookmarked a dungeon rpg adventure manhwa that i don't know it was exist

I don't have a problem with people translating after bucci gang lets it sit there for 2 months, but Haevn Scans has pretty mediocre english. Most of the time it's just a small distraction of confusing grammar and typos, but right off the bat, the letter in chapter 46 is nearly unintelligible in its translation. I would rather something not get translated than have it be translated badly and have all the scan groups yell and debate about whether or not they should bother making a separate translation.

Users who are viewing this thread