The Fantasie of a Stepmother

hhhh why is shuli so powerful??? she's amazing!!!! the way she dealt with the whole in-law thing! thank you for translating this! <3
also-- wHY the new cover?? shuli is a queen! There's no waaay the author is gonna let anyone else take the lead on this story besides her, right??
RIGHT???
SHULI IS TOO AWESOME TO NOT BE THE MAIN CHARACTER

A whiff of fresh air!
Plot line, art composition, expression of emotions, power balance and dynamic, flow of events...everything's been a 10/10!
An actual logic abiding story for once!

Double-page supporter
me, seeing the cover : "???? i dont think i ever read an action adventure manhwa like this???"
me, after reading the title : "?!?!!?! NEW COVER????? SO PRETTY, SO GORGEOUS, SO COOL, SIR STEP OVER ME"

That zweihander is looking very sleek and black(i mean the sword)
Damn that cover be looking fine

Dex-chan lover
I saw the new cover in my updates and was hella confused... I wondered what webtoon this is....the name seemed familiar. It took me a few more seconds to remember the story with that title + cover XD The new cover looks good though<33 I love it :D

For a moment I had thought that a Stepmother's Märchen had been replaced with a generic shounen manhwa, but then I realized that the one on the cover is Nora lmao

Users who are viewing this thread