The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Wow, love the story & her character: flow of story and the wicked surprise (specially her as in the first life). Thanks so much for the update, much love!

Oh i know how head wrecking doing the thesis will be.. You better focus on that first.. I hope you thesis will be accepted and u can pass with flying colours.. We will wait for the next update.. Do please take your time but please dont take too much time xD

Oh no.... I think it was really a good call when she cut off their relatives from her first life, that aunt must be kicked out as soon as possible! Thank you so much for this, i wish you all the best!

The Aunt need to go, her teaching methods seems cruel. The female lead need to replace all of the employees (expect the Butler and the green hair maid).

Thanks for the update!

I literally hate everything about the Aunt and Uncle, when the Aunt yelled at Rachel I was so angry I was like “lemme catch you talkin to my step kid like that” idgaf if the kids my blood or not, I won’t tolerate that shit and I will protect all children until they bury me 6ft under. Anyway can’t wait for the next episode, I wanna see step momma throw some hands.

@bobsburgers

i hope your happy with yourself. i for one, will refuse to read any but secret land castle version. you never even talk to them or make final agreement, yet you lie and say you did. hope attention was worth it.

@viviq oh my are you some bitter SLC member? Pray tell me where were your indignation when your precious server did the same to another small server and "snipped" their series?

What the heck is wrong with all these translation groups? If u want to translate it, just do it.. Y do they want to stop others from doing it? Just do your own version of it y make a big deal out of it? So childish.. As for u who translate this chapter, keep up the good work. Just let your work speak for u.. Less talk and more action is better.. All those translator who said they want to translate this series, never post the updates past chapter 2. So why bother with them who is all talk and no action? Just keep up the good work xD we support u.

Users who are viewing this thread