The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Happy I found this work and a big shout out to you scanlators and translators for making this possible.

@viviq And Bob said they talked with SLC, so what's the difference here?

Also if you're a reader for SLC, you shouldn't be going be here making wild accusations in their name. If they aren't making drama, why are you?

@churrystar they snipe SLC, fact. yes i will NOT be reading bobs burgers, they snipe and don’t do everything just bubbles and text. that is my choice who do you think are to say don’t read at all. i never say steal.

@irmaars21 and yet people on discord say bobs burger did not.

@viviq They said in the report section of the server that they talked with bob. Maybe they didn't talked in the beginning but by now you can see that they solve by themselves. So why are you still bringing up?

If SLC is hurt over this maybe they shouldn't get so many projects and only focus on a selected few or do what they did with EJ and post their versions of the chapter.

There is no need to be mean to someone who is just started and only crime was to want to work in a series that were being hogged by a group who apparently have too many projects for the number of people they have.

@viviq SLC has sniped other people too by their own admittance and by other people's complaints. Maybe instead of causing drama we can all accept that the purpose of scanlation is translating content unlikely to get translated so that it can be shared, and not about... Being big fish in a small pond? I'm not sure why people would care about people picking up projects they are not currently getting work done on besides feeling like they are losing out on brownie points with fans of the series. It is petty and childish and against the spirit of scanlation and I just. Do not understand it.

This current scanlator has tripled the amount of content available in a very short time--that is a great thing for people who live this comic and want to make it available and appreciated! It also means that SLC doesn't have to strain resources on this project, and can instead focus those resources on current projects, or projects they have been wanting to pick up! Everyone wins! Why are people throwing a stink, on either side of the aisle?

The way I see it, there are three different possibilities to what the reality of the situation is:

1) the new scanlator is telling the truth, and SLC is causing undue drama because they can. In this case SLC are acting like children. Why are people yelling at children on the internet?

2) The new scanlator is lying, and causing undue drama because they can. In this case the new scanlator is acting like a child. Why are people yelling at children on the internet?

3) Both groups are causing undue drama because they can. In this case all od them are acting like children. Why are people yelling at children on the internet?

Dex-chan lover
@Paradoxicull It will always be the third option. The new translator should not care about the old group and vice versa. But here they are acting like kids in school with their social hierarchy.

Oh god and there are still ppl making new account just to comment about sniping.
Just ignore ppl claiming from a certain discord, to me they looks like sabotaging the group instead of defending.
They make slc looks like bad ppl

The people scanlating this rn... LOVE YOU THANK YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THIS IS SHAPING UP TO BE ONE OF MY FAVOURITES FOR SURE

Honestly what is wrong with managa Dex. It keeps telling me my bookmarked comics updated but there are no updates for it.

@whiteAnemone MangaDex lets you know about updates in any language. It may not have any updates in english but maybe it's because it's in another language. Just now I also got a notification for a new chapter, but no english updates, it's a new chapter in Spanish.

Fed-Kun's army
The way things went from gloom to fun to gloom again is amazing 😂.
I'm even more curious to know what else is in store for us 😉

😆😆😆😆😆YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KICK THOSE SOBs OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

hhmmm......the way Jeremy (son No.1 is acting...did he reincarnate also?

Users who are viewing this thread