The Fantasie of a Stepmother

I have never felt so irrationally impatient for more to the point of sinking my teeth into RAWS. That's how GOOD this is. That's how AMAZING. I cannot recommend highly enough, each chapter is never enough and there are secrets i'm dying to discover. There are no novel plot holes to speak of which is so RARE as we all know how creators tend to do that in order to move the plot along faster. I want the whole gosh-darn webcomic in front of me now so i can devour it whole.

Come on!! The plot moves too slow! I run out my patience already 😭
Anyway, It is krare story despite of the genre and the other webtoon I have been read so far. But, there is nothing special occurred until now, the romantic plot happened really sudden which made me can't find it touch nor sweet. Well, I love how the family relationship described overall in this webtoon, and their caring toward each other. I would like to not dropped this webtoon~

If that black hair blue eyes is the ML. I think i will dissapointed. I meant she deserve someone who is more mature than her, someone who know the cruel of their world, someone who she can rely on. She deserve to be with someone more than some childish punk😫😭

As always a great story and the plot thickens! Thanks for allowing us to read this series, it's all due to your wonderful efforts!

Thank you for updating!
This series is too beautiful i CANT- 😭

I agree that her hair looks awful especially when they show us her back. And to the one that said Nora is childish etc. You realised that he's a teenage boy right? You can see our FL was immature and made mistakes too in her first life. She have 30+ year experience now, Nora have time to grow and mature and based on the past chapters, there's a hidden plot that we probably gonna see in the future. I'm not rooting for anyone as the ML right now since it's too early to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread