The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Fed-Kun's army
The story of a step mothers struggles to be a good mother! (Is she still a virgin though?).

Please tell me she ends up with the black hair blue eyed boy. Even if they're not related by blood, it would be weird and gross if she ended up with the oldest son. What would the two babies even call her? Sister Step Mommy? Gross.

Now Im not saying that the eldest should end up with the prince but, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Pink95
rest assured my dear, as far as i know, nora and shulli will end up together, they will have a cute interaction and as the time goes by they will be a match from heaven hahahahaha, i mean yes they did end up together, hopefully here, soon

Wait,
is shuli a secret princess? Why does she look so much like the empress??

either she is a princess or a relative of the ex empress. I think that’s why the king helped her...

@Pink95 So far anything indicates they will end up together, not even non-reciprocal feelings, the male lead so far is Nora and the Prince seems the support male lead.

I knew i wouldn't like him.
Anyone getting the song "Hell Fire" from the hunchback of Notre Dame in their head?

So how many suitors does she really have? I thought it would be only nora but now the crown prince is obsessed with her and she looks kinda like the empress too. Why tho?

I really like the direction the story is going for, I like the Crown Prince a lot his my favourite type of sly lol but I still want noah to end up with her plus she looks like the empress... I smell drama!.

Group Leader
Nora x Shuli is a good idea. He’s too immature for his age and she’s too mature.

Double-page supporter
I'm fine with people shipping Nora and Shuli, but how will Jeremy & co. feel about it? Pretty sure it'll be extremely weird and awkward for them if the ship sails.

my heart went so cold when shuli's relatives popped up again...I hope she can get rid of them for good this time.

Users who are viewing this thread