The Fantasie of a Stepmother

@b1nnygirl Might not be. They're too busy I guess. I'm also reading another manwha scanlated by them. It didn't have an update for 2 months and when it was picked up by Asura, Bucci Gang said they've been sniped. Well technically yes but there were no updates for 2 months so people assumed they dropped it. Apparently not and they recently released 2 chapters of the manhwa, but Asura is way ahead of them by now. Their staff members are all busy with school and all. Btw, that manhwa is Death Is the Only Ending for a Villainess.

Edit:
@ikstarven lol I just saw your comment! Yes they might. Seems to be an effective way. I mean, I love their scans and appreciate their effort but if 2 months pass by without them updating it, they shouldn't mind if others pick it up. Fair game to me.

@Honeybeaubie if they were really working on it, they wouldn't have waited for Asura to post almost 20 chapters, they have too many projects and too few staff and they DON'T want to hand over their titles to anyone

Bucci really should let other groups take over some projects if they can’t keep up. We all appreciate their quality work but if they’re too busy, they should give other groups the opportunity without causing snipe drama!

Dex-chan lover
Man if only BUCCI wasn't so stingy about their titles. They have way too many projects and little staff, and obviously cannot keep up with the demands. If someone else picked this up BG will definitely accuse them of sniping (Even if it was a series that they haven't uploaded in several months).

Double-page supporter
Please update this for the love of god! Or let another group handle this series, cant stand waiting for new chapters when others are willing to translate it and there are more raws

The update is greatly appreciated as well as your efforts. I can't say how much I enjoy this work. The story line and artwork are just wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up
the translation is a bit confusing here and there but overall good, thanks a lot :)

How do groups usually get the raws for this stuff. I have trouble finding them myself.

@ilayna I know that. The thing is that those websites you mentioned require an account to access. I don't know how to use it since I live in the US

Users who are viewing this thread