The Fate of the Returned Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Visiting the Hero’s House

He sure entered that well-known japanese ultra-simp-mode pretty fast. Good to know japanese MCs still have no balls.

Fed-Kun's army
Leyla would notice the magic being used as she is better at it than him, so eavesdropping would probably end bad for him.

E_

Yea i am going to drop it sometime soon unless he gets some balls

Dex-chan lover
Read all chapters in one sitting and... goddamnit. Another veteran isekai hero with low ass self-esteem with a freaking "tsunderrific" childhood pain in the neck that likely helped prop up the low self-esteem... Why? Why is this the go-to? And let me guess, other isekai girls show up that will clearly be into him but he'll be "nah couldn't be" but will favor the abusive pain that is the tsun-girl instead.

Dex-chan lover
If Akane wants to act like this she needs to at least be more than just friends with him! Basically do a lot or at least a bit of what she imagined during that gleeful daydream moment she had when she was asked if they’ve slept together or not

This is why I think that harems probably aren't all that great in real life.

If the girls manage to team up then the guy will always be outnumbered.

I feel him, built up traumatic bully by his dominating childhood friend sure carried on even though he successfully transformed into a six pack macho man. it's psychological, it's deep. frustrating, but did all guy in japan become meek in front of women by character or is it the culture?

Group Leader
Sad part is she’ll be main girl according to anime/manga logic. Anime logic shows MC gets abused then feels touched when she acts a little bit nice. The modicum of niceness is enough to melt the MC’s heart. Hard to believe right? I can’t believe this either, well Japan calls it “Gap Moe”. The most unbelievable thing is the fact that he rejects all the top tier waifu’s who treat him like a lover with care and affection for an abusive partner who is a little nice for maybe once a day.

Whoever made the term Gap moe might be the spark of this mess.

Gap moe: When a character does something completely contradictory to what their usual habits/personality/character/appearence dictates.

Example: Sadistic outside, but secretly a shy, insecure maiden in love.

Dex-chan lover
@theowww

Mostly the culture. Other than having gone there and experiencing their culture, the fact that so many mangas/anime are following a similar template is proof of this.

Users who are viewing this thread