The Fate of the Returned Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Visiting the Hero’s House

Dex-chan lover
even tho it progress from clinche isekai story, but I had fun reading this.
I must say they nailed the clinche part

also @WarringChamp , isn't "Gap Moe" mostly refers to girls with glasses that became like a super hot girl when taken their glasses off?

Supporter
@SilverSun
Gap moe is harsh juxtapositions between expected and reality. Like a yakuza thug who fawns over his three chihuahuas, or an old lady who is a heavy metal enthusiast. That is why it is funny whenever gap moe is brought up as a reason behind something, because it not something typically done on purpose.

@Warringchamp No, a sadist that is an innocent maiden on the inside isn't gap moe. Maybe an obese dungeon torture expert seeing someone and getting a shoujo-esque pure-maiden 'I-just-found-my-prince-on-a-white-horse' scene with loads of roses and blushing would qualify, but not just as simple a scenario as you gave. It isn't a small departure of expectations, it is a lurching one. One of the hallmarks of gap moe is giving a new feeling a depth to a character.

@Serapheid
aah, the culture.
now that will make a foreigner 'normal' guy looks much more attractive than their local one, i see.

Dex-chan lover
@warringchamp

Hate to be the bearer of bad news it’s sadly not just japan, Americans are just as bad with this. I see more relationships that are like this than any other.

With the usual excuse for the constant horrible treatment of “but there are times he's/she’s nice” “he/she can be a real nice guy/girl” and “she/he can be nice when She/he wants to” and many more.

I never understood what the appeal of these types of relationships are either unless they are secretly and partially masochistic.

@Kuroku
masochistic? maybe true.
i see it more to lack of love became self pity. a deserted lonely person in a crowded place. and a tiny bit of niceness from the abusive person counted as a drop of water in the desert. i blame the convenience of technology for that.

Dex-chan lover
He can’t hear anything despite demonstrating many powers in the previous chapters like a diarrhea curse, summoning magic, and an electrical charge? Yeah im dropping this. He already rubbed me the wrong way in the earlier chapters. Have fun to anyone who keeps reading.

@juliuscv yes she said that if there was a problem sh would correct it, but how did she do that before they even got home? When his bf texted sister why didnt the sister say what friend of family? I figured i should of pointed that out in original comment but i figured people would also discount it sence she said f there was a problem then they open door and bam a sign

Dex-chan lover
@ragtime you cared enough to respond so far everyone else demonstrated they don’t care by ignoring it so you made your own point null.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter

I'm really liking the art style, and the chibi-character designs at comedic-/lighthearted moments😁

Users who are viewing this thread