The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Let me put it this way. Imagine if you make a chair that's full of splinters and then you try to sell it, of course putting it next to proper chairs. Do you think this would be worth anything?
This translation is worthless because it's worse that what would be put out later by the group that translates this manga, it would literally be better for everyone if the person who did this translated any other manga that isn't being translated.
Except both chair is priced at 0$.
People are free to choose one of them, or both. Of course everyone will "take" the good quality one. But did the carpenter who make the good chair loss something?

If they loose motivation and stopped making a chair, just because someone make a bad chair in front of them... Well that's too bad...

It might be worthless, but it's def also harmless, and at least they're trying.

Did just by seeing the bad shaped chair, can hurt your eyes? Just train your eyes by looking at mirror 1 hours a day then.

Dex-chan lover
Except both chair is priced at 0$.
People are free to choose one of them, or both. Of course everyone will "take" the good quality one. But did the carpenter who make the good chair loss something?

If they loose motivation and stopped making a chair, just because someone make a bad chair in front of them... Well that's too bad...

It might be worthless, but it's def also harmless, and at least they're trying.

Did just by seeing the bad shaped chair, can hurt your eyes? Just train your eyes by looking at mirror 1 hours a day then.
It harmed me by putting shit into my updates. If a carpenter came to my house to sell his shit chair then of course i was harmed.

Double-page supporter
I'll just ignore shit of comments who roasting over on nonsense and not reading the warning first. Anyways, can I just give Natori on Diana at this point? I've been shipping them more since last update HAHAHAHA. You can't blame a gay ass in flame aren't ya?

Dex-chan lover
"don't like it don't read it" is not a valid excuse or rebuttal to criticism i get the point is to try to head off the assholes who take it way too personal but that shit still don't fly.

This is borderline illegible and worse then that the sentience are incoherent even when they are.

I cannot even give you advice because theres so much wrong with your process someone would have to reteach you from scratch because you seem to have picked up bad habits from being self trained MTL is an AID not a crutch

"don't like it don't read it" is not a valid excuse or rebuttal to criticism i get the point is to try to head off the assholes who take it way too personal but that shit still don't fly.

This is borderline illegible and worse then that the sentience are incoherent even when they are.

I cannot even give you advice because theres so much wrong with your process someone would have to reteach you from scratch because you seem to have picked up bad habits from being self trained MTL is an AID not a crutch
It's funny to call them criticism. Those uncultured nonsense all even more shitty than this MTL

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter felt meh, the tl is okay. This story feels like it's just surfing on Yuri now.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks to those who told me to use Rawkuma! Just checked it out and its raws are definitely better than Amazon's!

Diana/Natori is so cute and a bit more appealing than Lapis/Natori. Doubt they'll be endgame by I hope the manga at least ends with Lapis/Natori/Diana together.

thanks for the translation, ihoke. was a nice morsel of yuri to consume this morning. I got a nice laugh at the jokes at the end, too.

while the quality could use work, i appreciate that this sort of series and genre even gets done. There's a ton of other series I'll have started getting into just to realize that the scanlater teams abandoned them.

i understand eagerness when it comes to the next chapter. I greatly appreciate any person or team that do all this work voluntarily. i hope, though, that the situation can be sorted out without any bitterness souring peoples' experience with the series and/or the series getting abandoned overall. Perhaps some discussion can be had between the groups working? I know so many teams are always looking for more translators and maybe the cooperation or at least mutual understandings can improve the experience for all parties. ^^

Dex-chan lover
I'm being blinded by my daily yuri moment I don't care about anything else 😍
If Diana is the waifu, Lapis sama is the master! :smugchisato::02: let's take both rooth okay stay steady

Fed-Kun's army
I come here expecting to read some Yuri discussion, just to see half the comments from salty cunts who can't be bothered to just ignore this translation if they don't like. you literally don't have to read it and just wait for the better one

Dex-chan lover
yeah here's some criticism: if someone's scanlating something already don't scanlate it and release before them. pretty simple right

especially if you don't intend to commit to it longterm, because if the original quits because of the sniping, and then you quit out of disinterest the whole thing dies until someone else picks it up

Dex-chan lover
Chapter sniping or not, I feel like I'm gradually getting annoyed by the manga itself. Maybe it's just the 2nd lead syndrome, but there's so much more chemistry here, between Natori and the heroine, than with the villainess.

Of course Natori goes all happy and doki-doki just from the fact that she wasn't thrown out, or reprimanded, or humiliated by her new employer too much, but man, her bar is so low it's making me angry. "Lapis-sama" can have whatever redeeming qualities Natori wished to see in her, but I don't get the appeal, and I never will.
She...gay too gay to be exact... going all giddy with her favorite villainess and heroine
Would be better if we'll get some more scenes were the Prince or another character wants her attention and she only swoon for Diana and Lapis sama

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I realized this in the last scan. However, it is still nice for you to remind me, thank you.
Is there a particular reason why you went with translating this series, that has an active translator with a pretty decent release schedule, rather then one of the many series that haven’t been updated in many months?

I can give you some sigh of series with no active translation groups working on them if you want. Shin Kotaro Juudoka hasn’t had an update in 5 years so quite a bit of people would be really happy with you if you translated that instead.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's fine, as long as it doesn't discourage the other group. Having both fast bad translations and slow good translations is a good situation imo. I'd much rather wait for the good ones, but having both is good. The only issue is, how does AriteDrop feel about it?
The problem is it usually discourages other groups. It happened in one of my favorite manga, There was a great translation group and a mtl jumped in. they both posted for 5 chapters but the MTL just kept dumping more and more chapters and the good translators gave up. Now we are left with bairly readable shit and i just put the series on hold, hoping someone better would take over. Sadly, i doubt it ever will get a better group now because there are so many newer manga to translate.

Users who are viewing this thread