Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Two mob characters manipulating the game's events from the shadows, whether intentional or not. I'm looking forward to more Natori and Rubeus interacting in the future.

From the raw I've seen

Is Natori finally realizing the one who changed the plot was herself.

Though Diana then help her get out of the panic state and steer the conversation into asking Natori about 'future she want' (instead of the 'foresaw' future)

is basically Diana vs Rubeus
then Lapis joins in and the 2 v 1 easily overpowering Rubeus

ends with Diana and Lapis do the summoning calls.
Diana and her dragon get a double page
while Lapis SMUG while carrying Natori in her arms

tl;dr is hype and I really hope it's poly ending

EDIT: Woke up to ch 17 raw being up
Prince show up to end thing on more comedic and peaceful note.

Then while Natori is away to get some MP potion for Diana, Diana try to tell Lapis that she is going to let go because to Natori Lapis is #1, and surely Lapis is the same, right?
Lapis looked...distressed.
Diana note her hesitation, and left saying that if Lapis is like this Diana won't be able to give up on her feelings.

Lapis, left alone, monologue that BECAUSE Natori is precious to her that she HAS to let go.
Interesting!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone talking about a poly route when the way Natori treats Lapis and Diana are way different, like she clearly sees Diana in a very capable little sister way, definitely not in a romantic way, I might eventually get proved wrong but I don't think I will when I say she has very different considerations for Lapis and Diana
I mean someone else could ask why is it bothering you so much like all the whining for no reason what so ever

Double-page supporter
Thankfully, Natori was able to avoid a catastrophe !
But... Dayuuuum ! This Vice-President is really a toxic manipulator !

Fed-Kun's army
An arrogant one aren't you. Playing with your hand revealed like tat

Users who are viewing this thread