The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Lapis doesn't care about Natori haters in shambles right now.
I was mad confused that anyone could think like that even after chapter 2, where Lapis was scared to death when Natori got hurt from protecting her from Diana's attack.

Last edited:
I can't believe plot is basically about de-radicalizing an aspiring mass murderer femcel with the power of (lesbian) love. Like, despite all the blushing around the protagonist, Lapis is kind of messed up, especially for a Yuri villainess. (And that's a good thing!)

I don't think this mangaka will want to take it in a truly dark direction, but I would not mind if she did. A time loop sort of thing where Lapis fails to prevent the Bad Thing several times before a hard earned happy ending could go pretty hard.
yes i agree, it's a great thing, a villainess yuri that feels like a real villain, and not some tsundere girl that act tough just because.

Last edited:
Neat small detail.
Lapis calls Natori actually by her name (Natori), Diana calls her Natalie. I haven't paid attention to others though, but I think most people mispronounce her name and she gave up on correcting them. Maybe a translation thing but I don't think so. Also you can tell Vino is reading someones mind by his eyes turning black

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Somehow both of our Female Leads are so unlikeable and I don't know why. Is it Lapis's hairdo which I find hilariously overdone? Is it her bloodthirsty tendencies that are suddenly not fun when it's true villainess behavior and not just bouts of petty jealousy over some guy? Is it Natalie being a spineless pushover? Is it wacky harem shenanigans that contrast the impending genocide in the worst possible way?

Look, I don't want to shit on the story, but it's all over the place, and the heroines are so meh I really am starting to ship Diana and the Prince. They at least feel less one-dimensional, and they have real chemistry, and I-

I feel so unbelievably guilty for not enjoying this stuff for the rare isekai-yuri content, so I'm always double-guessing myself. Am I being too picky? Have I not given this manga enough time to shine? Am I projecting?
could just be your own tastes, which is valid.

Natori has said that she's a pushover from the beginning, and we've seen it over and over again with her actions and inactions. it's like the epitome of the "sad OL seeking happiness in a game" characterization, but here our heroine is the type to overthink and doubt herself too, so her self confidence is zilch. despite all of this, she's been trying to figure out and help Lapis so Lapis doesn't end up bad and dead! There's an overarching nobility vs commoners plot that's kinda like every isekai we've read thus far, so that might also be adding to the story fatigue.

This seems like it will be a slowburn for Natori and Lapis. I personally can't imagine shipping Diana and the prince--- they have banter, sure, but it's been implied that the prince is pretty much a LapisxNatori fan and enjoys riling up Diana because he can feel that she's overly protective of Natori/Natalie.

Also, Lapis' hairdo is giving me flashbacks to Strawberry Panic nostalgia lol so I don't personally mind the "pretentious updo" too much because of it's tropey-ness, but I can see how it can be a mega turn-off. It's like how I feel about drills, thanks to Marimite lol.

don't feel guilty. we all have our tastes, and time is better spent finding what you like rather than trying to like something you don't feel interested in.

Idk man, i feel like all of this is Lapis’ plan.. like Diana practicing with the prince, everyone betray her and be together to defeat her, and even maybe her death..
I feel like she knows something they dont, which is why she’s building everything and everyone to be able to stop her in the future, and i hope natori be the one to stop all of this..
Anyway TEAM LAPIES/NAT LETS GOOOO

Dex-chan lover
If the information Vino provided was important enough, I think it would have it's own chapter, i.e. something really grim that would drastically turn the atmosphere of everything (which this chapter doesn't deserve)--since Natori's conflicting feeling is the highlight rn. Otherwise, I would like to think that it's implied that she told her anyway. After all, Natori was aware that Vino wouldn't really do anything to harm anyone--so i hope its something light.

I'm thinking he could only read a what a person is thinking right at that moment, that's why he only saw Natori thinking abt how he's cute. So if Natori was thinking about "I can't actually see the future" right at that moment, Vino would be able to read it. But since she wasn't, 'maid outfit' was the only thing he could read.

Anyhow, I love this chapter. What with Vino saying that Lapis is willing to sacrifice everything to achieve her goal, I feel like it would eventually wind up to Lapis finding something(or someone) that she would not be able to sacrifice (Natori!), and it would be a choice between fulfilling her goals or keeping Natori safe.
I were referring to back when mc claimed to be able to see future, and villainess obviously (off-screen, since we didn't know about this character yet) used her mind-reading trump-card to look into the veracity of what her stranger/slave was saying.

Also, the camera cute directly to next scene where she meets up with her. We saw the entire convo there.

could just be your own tastes, which is valid.

Natori has said that she's a pushover from the beginning, and we've seen it over and over again with her actions and inactions. it's like the epitome of the "sad OL seeking happiness in a game" characterization, but here our heroine is the type to overthink and doubt herself too, so her self confidence is zilch. despite all of this, she's been trying to figure out and help Lapis so Lapis doesn't end up bad and dead! There's an overarching nobility vs commoners plot that's kinda like every isekai we've read thus far, so that might also be adding to the story fatigue.

This seems like it will be a slowburn for Natori and Lapis. I personally can't imagine shipping Diana and the prince--- they have banter, sure, but it's been implied that the prince is pretty much a LapisxNatori fan and enjoys riling up Diana because he can feel that she's overly protective of Natori/Natalie.

Also, Lapis' hairdo is giving me flashbacks to Strawberry Panic nostalgia lol so I don't personally mind the "pretentious updo" too much because of it's tropey-ness, but I can see how it can be a mega turn-off. It's like how I feel about drills, thanks to Marimite lol.

don't feel guilty. we all have our tastes, and time is better spent finding what you like rather than trying to like something you don't feel interested in.
Yup, the story is slow-burn and the monthly update is also not helping it either, you wait for 1 month for an update, but then you only read the new chapter in like 1-2 minutes.

I'm planning to forget this series and then binge read it when it's over, but it's so hard to do that, because i keep remembering it and got curious.

Oh and I'm curious how many chapters do you think this series will have? i just hope it's not over 100 chapters because if the manga is monthly then oof, i can't imagine to wait 8.5 years for the story to be complete.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Diana and Natalie/Natori route is fading away and Lapiz sama is winning 😭

Users who are viewing this thread