The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess

Group Leader
I really like this so far… but the “Girls' love” tag makes me anxious.

Thus far, I've seen several yuri works I liked take an abrupt nose-dive in quality as the chapters progress. (Examples: Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi, Sister Claire, WataOshi and others.) I'm worried the same will happen here.

Double-page supporter
all i can say is lapis n diana r both gay for natori lol

I'm invested! Story is quite similar to 'I'm in love with the Villainess' but so far I like this one way better. I like the reckless-strongheaded-damsel-in-distress mc & her 2 princesses charming. I'm interested how the story will progress.

Dex-chan lover
So far quite promising, it avoid the general landmine of villainess manga, which is the heroine is an 4sshole isekai girl just like the MC. If i had to be nitpick there's minor inconvenience like in these manga with how scaling sometimes look bit weird, villainess sometimes look towering more than 2 meters, etc.

Heck i even considering to put it on lower bracket at my best villainess manga category or tier S

Last edited:
is there any vilainess manga that actually more than holding hands? thanks
"kill the villainess", "accomplishments of a dukes daughter", "the one within the villainess", "villains are destined to die", "villainess: reloaded", "i fell into a revers harem game", "i swear i won´t bother you again", "the demonic contract", "the most heretical last boss queen...", "the villainess lives again", "an observation record of my fiance..." just to name a few.

...Did the script just flip and the Heroine is to become the villainess and the villainess the heroine... despite BOTH of them actually being good people just being lead around by their emotions and other assholes?

As someone who's been binging nothing but GL for the past couple weeks (Over 300+ chapters in the past few days read)
This one has SO MUCH potential. I'm absolutely hooked and in love. Not enough of them allow multiple potential interests, nor focus this much on actual consequences to timeline deviations. Side characters potentially becoming more prominent characters?! Come on, this is so good!
Happily await continuation <3

...Did the script just flip and the Heroine is to become the villainess and the villainess the heroine... despite BOTH of them actually being good people just being lead around by their emotions and other assholes?
This is why I'm going nutty for it. I've started to notice a lot of repetition in Romance GL manga, but this one has legitimate twists and focus on the consequences of timeline alteration.
We've in the matter of ONE CHAPTER. Now got the possibility of the Heroine -> Villain and Background Character -> Head of the Evil Org??? Like come on that's so badass

"kill the villainess", "accomplishments of a dukes daughter", "the one within the villainess", "villains are destined to die", "villainess: reloaded", "i fell into a revers harem game", "i swear i won´t bother you again", "the demonic contract", "the most heretical last boss queen...", "the villainess lives again", "an observation record of my fiance..." just to name a few.
Any of these are Yuri ?

Last edited:
Any of these are Yuri ?
in "i swear i won´t bother you again" there is a maid who seems to have feelings for the villainess, but i don´t recall anything coming of it. Same with "accomplishments ...", but apart from that, no. If you want yuri recommendation in this genre i would say "i´m in love with the villainess" and "the magical revolution of a reincarnated princess...". Those come to mind first, though i don´t really like the ending of the latter. Other than that there is "Please bully me, Miss Villainess", though that has a bit of problem with pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread