The female teacher who fights back

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Black and white two sides of the blood Raksha became a teacher...

What a very long name for a person. 😬

I didn't understand a single thing in the little descriptive blurb. Now I don't want to read it, because I'm afraid the whole thing is going to be like that!

Group Leader
the description is confusing. however 3 chapters in it seems decent so far. i think it’s still too early to write it off, let’s give it a chance first.

Group Leader
😍thank you very much. We all are new but hope that we work up to your expectations😍

Dex-chan lover
The most painful thing in life is that I came, and you did not graduate!

So if I graduate, teacher-san won't feel any pain when she comes? ( ͡° ͜͜͜͜ʖ ͡° )

Idk what's wrong but why's this has high rating, seriously? Care to explain what's so good abt this manhua?

Currently, this is the summary:

Black and white are the two sides of the blood Raksha, who became a teacher of The Holy Day College, and was commissioned to a heavy-duty? In the class, a student who skips class smiles and asks, "Teacher, what is the most painful thing in life?" A step of a woman blocks the door who lazily replied: "The most painful thing in life is that I came, and you did not graduate!"

I have no idea what's going on. Is this a bad translation of the original summary, or a non-English speaker who's having trouble? What is 'a step of a woman'? I woman can be tall or short, large or thin, but she can't be 'a step'.

And then there's 'are', 'skips', 'asks' and 'blocks' which are in present tense, but 'became', 'was commissioned' and 'replied' in past tense. Fix the tenses and stop switching!

And then it says she's been commissioned to a heavy-duty. A heavy-duty what? A heavy-duty class?

TL;DR: The summary is so bad it's either been written by Google Translate or a non-English speaker. It does not inspire confidence in the quality of this comic's translation. If the summary is bad, then the story is most likely just as bad.

Dex-chan lover
Godzilla had a stroke trying to read that description and fucking died.

Let's give it some time. It seems to suffer from the same illness a lot of Chinese works seem to have: translation of Google translator level paired with Chinese novel wording. From what I could gather from the description and the first 5 chapters is that the MC, a young woman, becomes a teacher without even graduating from school. Don't want to spoil but I hope that helps a little for those who got confused by the description

Users who are viewing this thread