The First Hunter

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand why they bothered adapting this into manga form if they were just planning on skimming through everything, though the novel isn't exactly that great to begin with
The main character is essentially the most powerful guy in the universe by the end of the story, they attempted to build up side characters and other main cast but they aren't anywhere near as powerful as the MC so he just solo's all the fights pretty much right from the beginning.

They also added a time travel/alternate timeline thing where the MC get messages from himself and other people from the timelines where he dies, so basically everytime the MC is about to die to some crazy monster/bad guy he gets a vision from the future that shows him how he dies or gives him a hint about it, essentially making him unbeatable, because he always has future knowledge about the death flag so he can avoid or squash it

Honestly, it’s refreshing to read something fast-paced, also I’m seriously digging the non-bs mc. Bonus points for the lack of annoying dense characters that do nothing but drag everyone down. These 7 chapters are good

The last human is a lot better and more enjoyable than this lol

Fed-Kun's army
This is actualy enjoyable.
baseon other peoples responce the source material have soe flaws and the most common flaws I see is that the MC just keep getting stronger. Well for me, I have no problem with that since story like this have that common problem where the only thing you do is continously go up on escalation (Main example of this is Solo leveling).
Another problem that the people have is that the source material is not that interesting so the adaptation should be shit right? well I'm going to bring up Solo leveling again, for me the novel is not that great from the story since I've seen that shit a bunch of times, the escalation of powers (same as this), and other characters compared to the MC(from wht I hear the MC on this just keep getting stronger).
However even though the novel is not that great, the Adaptation level it up a notch and made it less confusing same as this adaptation.

base on what I've seen thus far this is great and nothingannoys me yet unlike the Last human where other characters are created to either be a good girl that sucks MC dick, annoying, deranged psycho, or a low quality stepping stone that will make the MC have character development(if you can call it that).
From what I've read from this story, the characters act mature and have their own personality that actually stand out.
so for now this is 9/10 for me.

This suffers from A LOT of problems, to anyone wondering if they should get into the series... I'll keep it brief:

They talk too much when it DOESNT matter, but barely talk when it does.

Every chapter is like a week time skip, maybe more.

Art style is nice... Too bad the character designs are not. Not terribly, just not great.

Everything (and everyone) is a bit too convenient for the MC, but you don't actually understand why.

There is not a lot of reasoning behind actions of the characters or the plot itself. However overall it’s not too bad..

@GrimReaper007
btw, can you guys make your site be in full screen when we read Manhwa or Manga there?

there some margin on left and right side..
just a suggestion so it more satisfied when reading using mobile.

I can't recommend this. Everything is generic, shallow, and lacks any soul. A good passer time if you like systems and post apo worlds, but everything feels too easy for the MC, there is no story or emotion. He has a stone face, finds everything he needs and steamrolls enemies (not in the fun way). It's as boring as a mockumentary.

Users who are viewing this thread