The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 20

ONE MORE CHAPTER?? YOU GUYS ROCK! Thank you so much for the translation! You really make my day :)

Group Leader
She really has it rough... She's a strong woman, for sure. The people who keeps on blaming Ercella are probably the reason why people like Ercella exists. My heart goes to all mothers out there who weren't ready to be a mother but due to constant pressure, had no choice.

Thanks Bored Corona Kids!

i know they were incompetent back in the day when it came to mental health and mental illnesses but damn....taking strolls for postpartum depression? see, that’s what happens when you leave that shit untreated. untreated postpartum depression can last for months or longer, sometimes becoming a chronic depressive disorder. it sucks that something like proper medication and therapy could have prevented so many things.

Oh damn! This is getting more complicated! Poor Ercella...

Thanks for the update!

Damn. Shit's really getting down on Ercella. Poor woman. It's one thing after another and she just barely came of age. No wonder she turned out like that.

I think this one is close to reality that love isn't just about flower and honey. People still struggle with their relationship tho they're married with each other already.

Well with those events that she has suffered during her pregnancy, post pregnancy depression is not the worst outcome to be honest. She had it rough, in her fragile times.
and to the translation team, eat more vitamin C and E and eggs, sleep at least 8 hours a day, drink 1.5l or more water a day, and eat more food with PH over 8.5, or actually, listen to what the doctors say. Please do survive.

poor girl can’t catch a break😔 she’s struggling with mental illness with very little support, her husband goes off to war, her father-in-law dies, her father’s about to die and now this fuckass is over here trying to stir shit up??

Dex-chan lover
@yassi
poor girl can’t catch a break😔 she’s struggling with mental illness with very little support, her husband goes off to war, her father-in-law dies, her father’s about to die and now this fuckass is over here trying to stir shit up??

Oh man it just doesn't stop does it

so basically the royal family were salty that harsen rejected princess hermia’s proposal so they sent him off to war? sounds like fan behaviour to me😌💅

Ercellas backstory is making me so sad :( and the fact that even so many years later she still wasn’t able to be happy. IK she is also at fault for her behavior but I just want to get to the main story and have everything be fixed and give her a good life T-T better not be more and more misunderstandings!

Author what has Ercella ever done to you to make her go through hell. 😂
She's suffering so much. I hope she gets the ultimate happy ending.
ECX1Z1d.png

Wow I wonder if this is actually a manhwa that's showing pre/postpartum depression? Like dang. That's so real about being young and not really knowing what to expect during pregnancy and then feeling confused and scared- and depressed.

I feel so bad for ercella :( no one understands her and her husband even blames her about neglecting their child when she had so many issues.

How is she going to fix abusing and neglecting her child his whole life... As someone from the same situation their interactions now are so uncomfortable.
And poor her, really how did she earn that pain 😞

Users who are viewing this thread