The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Harsen needs to get over himself, she literally had no choice. The fact that she put up with all the bullshit she was put through, stayed faithful and tried as hard as she could should have been enough to prove she did care for him.

He needs to stop being a whiny piss baby over the fact that he forced her into a marriage after he saw her once at a party, then destroyed everything in her that made him attracted to her in the first place. Trash ML

Communication COMMUNICATE PLEASE FREAKING COMMUNICATE PROPERLY U FREAKING ADULT WITH TEEN CHILD!!!!!!

They have mouths but they don’t communicate????? Fking open up and tell what you have gone through (specifically). Like if you don’t say it, then who’s the heck is gonna know what you’re going through. No one can see it unless the victim come out first. Ughhhhhhh SPEAK UP BOTH OF YOU😪

@Rollo they were both hurting so why? Yes, both of them suck at communication and maybe Harsen did a lot of stuff, but he had his struggles too. He was suddenly pushed to go to war after marriage and tried to protect himself for the sake of the family. He got rid of things that would possibly harm the family. Imagine killing and almost getting killed for a family and a women-only to hear the reason that this family even exists is that he was her "best choice". Ercella and Harsen both had a cruel coming of age. That's what affected the family the most.

Also to everyone that's telling them to communicate. Communication is one of the hardest things to do especially when it's a subject in which you feel vulnerable. They don't trust each other, so how can they share their feelings and thoughts? Ercella is scared of him, Harsen is afraid of having his heart broken. I personally think the best way to resolve this would be taking time off and away from each other. To collect your thoughts. Because as you get distracted from the person in which you feel uncomfortable, all your feelings will disappear. It's better to start off as strangers then enemies. It's better to recall the past as strangers then a pair on the verge of divorce.

Fed-Kun's army
@mopoppo
Based on what that last part said, it seems that he chose her because he had feelings for her.

@nikonekonya
First off, men have feelings too. Just cause men are taught NOT to show emotions so much because they have to be "strong", it does not mean that they are devoid of emotions. In fact, because they hold back emotions so much, they can't be expressive of themselves or even be honest with their feelings. This causes them to act out and say things that are not helpful.

Second, he did not force her into anything. He proposed to her because he liked her, but she chose him only because he was her "best choice". Even after all their time in marriage, she STILL refers to him as just her "best choice", rather than assure him that she loves him and that she's happy to have married him. But no, she just keeps saying that she married him for being her "best choice".

Guess what? It hurts his feelings for that. Here's the thing. Making an emotional connection is a two-way street. Does she want to be connected to him emotionally? Then she needs to actually understand how her words have been hurting him emotionally too.

Defend yourself Harson!!!!!!!!! She won’t know what you’re feeling if you don’t vocalize!!!!
It’s obvious you love her and she loves you right now would have been a great time to clear everything up.
Also I feel for him every time i heard her say “best choice” I was put back. She could just say I love you. Currently it’s just misunderstanding on top of misunderstanding on top of missing

They both have a point honestly, but now Harsen is the one who refuses to tell his side of the story because he doesn't want to be vulnerable.

actually really thankful for the bald picture because my heart broke this chapter :(

still my favorite leads though, i hope they can both be happy whether together or apart (but together plssss) and i feel like we all got the vibe that it was love at first sight for harsen when they first met, but honestly after reading more it seemed less like love at first sight while seeing her side and her assumptions with him and the princess. but after this chapter i again feel like he truly wanted to marry her at first, however after continuously being told that he was just the best out of her options that just definitely hurt if you really like somebody. i wanna see his side but at the same time i’m tired of the depressing flashbacks 😭 i really hope we get to see it though, and that he shares how he feels because they won’t get anywhere without equal communication and understanding

Thank you for the scanlation!

On another note, this is why folks, communicating are important. Both of them assumes things about another rather than talking about it. Harsen assumed she will not accept her weakness, saying he's the best option, so he have to carry everything. Ercella assumed that Harsen marries her because of her family, unaware of the emotional anguish behind them. Their family didn't help either, with her sister constantly asking if he makes her happy or not, Ercella is under the assumption that he's her best choice. Ironically when Ercella lives not as a mother, this family works better.

This chapter is a perfect example of why communication is everything in a relationship. Husband and I learned it early, the hard way.

Aggregator gang
My bet is. Harsen feels hurt af every time she repeated that words because he loved her.

But seeinh shes blatantly keep repeating he is only the best choice thus implyinh she doesnt love him. Made him cowered of expressing his love to her. Still his own fault that he doesnt took the chance tho

Users who are viewing this thread