The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 24

DAMN YOU STUPID COUPLE OK I'M REALLY REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW, THIS GUHGUOASHGUERINGYURSIOVNDG SODIULABGGDR SIUPER FREAKING PISSED UGHHHHHH I HATE CHAPTER THAT END LIKE THIS BUT I DON'T HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME ASHUIGHAERIULGHSTBOTERPGHEIUAHGAJKH;GVJSGBVJKD RWHYWREILUGKJGBUAKSR😃

I cried a bit. My heart hurts. Depressions is so hard. I can relate. This is too sad. I want things to get better for all of them tbh. 😞

I was going to cry but then saw the bald head. Aahhh the mix of emotions I'm experiencing right now is crazy.

He truly fell for her on first glance but boy the miscommunication was high with this one ;_;

Okay, in hindsight, I think I get what got to Harsen.

"You were my best choice."

Hearing that over and over again, it's basically like being told that they were picked to settle on and that there is nothing about the person themselves to like, just their position.

Ercella is basically always telling him that she doesn't care about him, just his status.

In other words, they need someone to mediate between them. But couples counseling does not exist.

i wished they just had a tough hard talk without keeping everything bottled up like mf god jeezes christ just talk it out like damn it that so hard to do

It's really sad, I was actually thinking last chapter about "the best" line, and I think it is hurtful. It pains me to see two people that could actually love each other falling apart :,S

This really HURT like damn of course he didn't want just to be her "best choice" but why won't he say it properly?! He just decides to ignore it GOD THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION.

Tbh I do want Ercella to leave him (hell she should've done that long ago like she said) he needs to man up and actually feel the pain of losing her.

Dex-chan lover
JUST TELL HER U REALLY DO LOVE HER
WHATS THE POINT OF PUTTING UP A FRONT AND PLAYING COOL WHEN YOURE
A L R E A D Y COMMITTED

ALSO BABY IM STILL SO DEVASTATED THAT WHATS TYPICAL OF HIGH SOCIETY MARRED YOUR VIEW OF HIS INTERACTIONS AND INTENT FBSNJDJSJSK 😭😭😭😭😭

@omegaxis1 True, I feel so sorry for Harsen. Ercella misunderstood Harsen's proposal back then as her being the best choice for him. Did Harsen propose because he liked Ercella? Or did he propose because he didn't want to be tied to the royal family? If he did it out of love, then it must've hurt a lot to be constantly referred to as "thee best choice" by your wife.

f3ff0bfe160d84d6f85bb53c06319406.jpg

another new chapter, another pain peko

Users who are viewing this thread