The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 25

They really need a mediator cuz their communication skills are so trash.

I like how the author makes us know that there are two sides of the story. But vicente really suffered for both their actions 😭

Yup! It's depression. That "I don't know" when asked what's wrong is the answer. Now there's a way out of it. There's a PC way and then there's a non-PC way. Non-PC way is controversial but works for life whereas PC is not controversial and works for a period of time.

Fed-Kun's army
Unlike fantasy stories, people are more complex than that. Things can't be solved by just sitting down and talking about it in one go. Thats impossible.
The feelings you had don't just suddenly go away, nor what you e experienced up till now because of misunderstandings.
It takes long time with lots of psychological counseling to fix this problem.. they all have mild to severe mental problems. The mom is manic depression. The dad has trust issues and has an inferiority complex, and the son, well he's the most normal one, at least as normal as a kid with neglectful parents can be.
Yeah, you can't fix this stuff. It will talk lots of time and working on it together to fix.

Thats why I like this series so much. It has such realistic depictions of mental disorders and their effects, realistic and rather adult relationships, and that it has the balls to show that these problems can't be fixed with some magic talk no jutsu.

So far, I have to say this series is wonderfully well written.

I've been through depression before so this really breaks my heart😭😭 I hope that they'll figure things out soon.

Oh my god

They need to talk each other. Really.
Gosh. This is so complicated they not trush each other. Blaming each other for their own speculation.

They need tea! A room and talk!

This is so frustrating and yet so interesting

Thanks you for your work hard author, comic artist, translator team for this gold.

Ah, I was right, it doesn't really feel good to be right though.
Harsen trying desperately to make sure she doesn't have another option to run to, is both toxic and tragic, really.

Damn, they all need therapy

Edit:
And now Vicente is confused and hurting. I knew that he was just going along with her, and not really trusting Ercella or her efforts, it's natural for him not to. So now, that he's starting to care, it's not easy.

Oh..i never thought what harsen been doing with all the spies planted was actually a scheme to tear down the second best house so that ercella will not try to compare again..and love him as he is..my..he too need a consultation 😑

Fuck please more update its so damn good the heck i wish i could read more pleaseeee update moreee

i am literally dying now that these are weekly uploads now😭
this was like my one joy everyday.. anyways brUhhh my heart has shattered alreadyyy ooof i hope they can resolve this

Users who are viewing this thread