The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 25

I’m trying to cry but these notes at the end are making it hard 😭😭😭

@blob

That's such an obscure reference, at least for me, that it would actually make me glad if I were wrong and misinterpreted that comment, because I ended up learning something new from it XD

@blob Interesting. It makes sense that they meant it as a reference to Barbara Hutton, but it can be misinterpreted extremely easily if it's not mentioned.

Double-page supporter
THE MEN IN THIS FAMILY NEED A LESSON ON HOW TO EXPRESS EMOTIONS FFS

@arizona95p
I think she tried to but they were considered fake 😭😭🥲

They were too young, and too many things were happening.... the misunderstandings grew and multiplied until the small space between them had turned into a chasm...
Now when they try to repair, try to understand each other.... too much time has passed. The wound has festered, the scab fell off and the scar will always remain there... a fissure... a reminder... eating up at both of them.

Thanks for translating this!

It's the misunderstanding that's so frustrating 😭
@troon2b
If only he understood that he was HER best choice for HER bc she wanted him and not bc her family wanted her to 💔😭 and he's just jealous bc he won't say he has feelings for her and that stupid guy who's like "he's just using youuuuu" fuxking axxbxtt 😡

@The_Crimson_Moon
Thanks for the poetry, nicely worded

This story is honestly my worst fear in life :c

thank you so much for the update! if only they communicated properly ;^; cheers to the tears we've shed

thank goodness saitama didnt appear bcs last chapter it cut me off to cry 😭 and no i'm not grateful for that anywayyyyyy thank uuuu for this chap cant wait for the next one

they have 15 fucking years... since their son is already 15 years old. Why didn't they talked about it 😑

Fed-Kun's army
i think its cool that we get to see the thoughts of the father and son now
omg wait TTTT he said "please don't cry" oh my goddd
ty for the chapterrr

Users who are viewing this thread