The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 25

Vincent is a good kid... teenager. Hansen on the other hand... oh vey! What a terrible misunderstanding. Ugh.

this is too much for my heart 😭😭😭😭

i feel sad for all of them. damnnn. pls find a way to solve this huge misunderstanding

Yeah....they need to have a long talk. I still blame Hansen for not being honest when she finally was with him, but if he told her that he really, truly loved her and was sorry for leaving her a lot of this would be solved. I also blame Hansen for trying to force his son into a political marriage because he's angry about how his own turned out. Now that I think about it, he's every bit as bad as she is. He's taking out his anger about this marriage on his son, by forcing him into a political marriage too.

I hope she can reconcile with her son at least. She truly did screw up, big time, but at least she's trying to fix it now. I can't blame the son for not loving her after everything she's done, but I hope that he can forgive her.

I binged this whole story today, and while it always had good writing this flashback arc hit me like a ton of bricks. I was not expecting it to get so serious.

@thegiantpossum Agreed to everything you said. I'm only reading this story today, but yeah.

They need a long talk. It's so easy for Harsen to question our MC here in his mind about how she just says she's okay, she's sorry, she doesn't need anything. But no. Their talk should be honest, raw, and heartfelt. Without that pointing of fingers thing.

I also had someone like that actually say that to me. And I asked him how could he think I was okay? Because I'm not at all okay and I needed him.

This is giving me flashbacks on my past relationship so I'm more affected. Haha.

I love our good boi Vincente. Hope he mends his relationship with MC.

I'm seeing that a romantic relationship with Harsen might be a lost cause, but we don't know. I envision a good relationship, but more of a companionship because of how hurt both parties have become from such bad circumstances and decisions.

Fed-Kun's army
she need to stop saying "you're my best choice" because it seems like that line is like killing the confession like making it...somehow meaningless

The author wrote this story so well, I’m glad that we get to see all their points of view in this situation. I’m so sad, I hope they come to all love each other and truly be happy and content together as a family.

this is so good. i started reading this thinking it would be like another mother son bonding manhwa but this is so real and raw. it’s reality that could’ve happened to anyone not just a happily ever after we often see. i’m crying so hard rn

Users who are viewing this thread