The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 27

When it showed Vincent eating the apple I just wanted to pat his head lol he’s so cute

That's literally the best moment in this entire story so far.

This story is so real its depressing. Does it get better? Tell me there's hope

I literally cried and I’m rlly happy someone finally put themselves in her shoes and tried to understand her. We love women supporting women 😌❤️

Idk how many times you have to be warned not to share scans on sms. Thanks for ruining it for people.

im so glad she got to go outside alone and breathe. she already looks so young and refreshed and it's only been her first outing. hope they continue to let her explore (safely, of course, with like a knight secretly watching over her)

And must you side with that Visaride girl?

Oh my GOD. How many years has she married into this family again?! I agree with the Baroness. How long are they going to treat her like an outsider? She FREAKING TRIED to help you with her intelligence, but you guys were the one who keep treating her as if her only worth is being a baby making machine. I honestly want Harsen and Ercella to be divorced. That household did not deserve her. And Ercella did not deserve to be treated that low for so long.

I really, really hope we will see the Baroness again in future chapters. She's like a breath of fresh air when most of the people in that household are trashes who can't understand a woman in depression.

I am so tense right nowwww something bad is gonna happen!!!! And love the knight and Baroness! Hope nothing bad happens. I hope she gets more help for her depression and husband and wife need to tell each other I LOVE YOU, like for real not just an arranged marriage, that why I chose you, damn it 😆

Aggregator gang
Bless the Baroness. I'm crying right now thinking of all the women in past who never had anyone understand them after marriage and childbirth

YESS TELL HIM BARONESS!!! I love her already, better late than never ❤️ Thank you for the chapter ❤️

okay so imo ercella is still responsible for how she neglected her son, but the fact that she had no support from anyone definitely contributed to her depression, how could they not see that? sure, there are people who manages to thrive in an unwelcoming environment, but how does this household not know that those are the exceptions and not the norm?

I hate that guy and I don’t my opinion is going to change ever. Dude ignored her as a duchess and obviously contributed to her depression.

YES!!!! Finally!! Someone who stood up for Ercella and actually understands her! Loving the Baroness !!! 😍

i'm hoping that things start to look up for this family

thank you so much for the update!! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread