The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
It's always interesting how a good number of otome romance worlds have a sexist, paternalist society in them (much like RL history), and that depending on the author either the female lead will revolutionize this outdated thinking, climb to a position of respect in her own right, or not address it in favour of the romantic stuff.

Damn I want her to break free. Run away even if it means not facing her problems. Even though she will have to face it all in the end I wish she could escape this.

Fed-Kun's army
Not ashamed to say I totally ship these two lol. Maybe it's better if she divorced the ML, it's clear that they don't really have chemistry.

YES MADAM BECOME A SCHOLAR PURSUE YOUR DREAMS
DONT LET NO MAN TIE YOU DOWN
DO WHAT YOU LOVE

Such a cute boy. Well, as long as she divorces before having something with this guy it isnt cheating. He is just so much sweeter, while her husband is a wall.

OK, I really hope she divorces Harsen and ends up with this encouraging cinnamon bun. Or they become good friends and she’s able to fix her marriage and improve her confidence. Thank you so much for the chapter!

I see a lot of comments about hoping she gets with this nice dude. But that’s like the last thing that would be good. How are you ppl saying stuff like that when it’s obvious from the last couple of chapters how much the duke actually cares about her? She started this marriage on the wrong foot, because of that other guy telling her that it would be no different as supposedly the duke “used her as his best option”. She was genuinely happy to have received those gifts and his feelings. This is a marriage that can work. None of the characters are fully at fault. The ML was extremely frustrated, the person he loved thought of him as “a best option”, easily replaceable, when he got home from all the problems he faced because he chose her it was a constant barrage of misery. Not to say that neglecting her after everything was okay, but I see how things got there, he’s not an asshole just for shits and giggles. FL had depression and convinced herself she’s in a marriage of convenience and I’m sure you’re aware of her issues by now. I wish ML grabbed her and told her how much he actually loved her, because this is a marriage that actually has love in it. She liked him at some point and it’s not hopeless. You all who immediately jump ship after seeing a nice guy are probably immature both as readers and people. It’s obvious he’s written to be the gate out of hell, salvation, an oasis. You know that like every other miracle, they’ll disappear one day. And to be clear, the whole situation is her trying to convey her love for her son. You actually think that it’s a good idea to jump ship now? How shallow her feelings are then huh? Mark my words, no spoilers, but the lesson that’s gonna be taught is that relationships are hard. There will be unpredictable hurdles like postpartum depression and what not. But if you have something worth protecting (family, love, happiness) then make it work. It’ll suck and you’ll suffer but you might find happiness if you work for it. I’m heavily betting on the ML and FL working things out.

I wanna cheer for him but a good guy like this will always be the second ML, while a guy like her husband, who understands nothing at first then suddenly changes to be better(?), is the ML. 😢

So happy someone finally encouraged her after all the “you can’t”s from everyone else in her life 😔

Forget the freaking males, I just hope Ercella would become the woman she wants to be and achieve happiness 😭💗

Aggregator gang
omg.... he seems so sweet but..... she's married........

@Esorei
Works both ways. You cannot just blame one party in this story we have been shown both sides have had a part in it.

Also are people ignoring one of the reasons he married her was to protect her given the situation of class and nobility. He knows how to traverse this society. How in the hell will this new guy be able to help in that, when she herself is somewhat oblivious to this too.

To manu ppl hoping for divorce lmao. I know this is just manhwa but doesn't mean marriages u can divorce like that.

Users who are viewing this thread