The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 28

I can relate with her feeling so much. For a woman, being recognize by her ability rather than their face, looks, body, or any visual things maybe sounds a bit selfish. But woman is still human. It doesn't mean woman cannot know knowledge and will forever dumber than man in any areas. In that era, i know that there is not much woman can do, but that is why having someone understand how you really yearn for knowledge is so meaningful.
It is really painful when ppl just look at her and doesn't really trust her, by saying its not your concern. They think the madam is some happy-go-girls who only knows to party. And they never try to entrust anything to her, so thats why they never know too.
Argh... this manhwa is so related to our life. Abt human's relation and else and else

Isk3 she just need a push and a support
But it didnt happen
I hope there will be chara development

Oh damn it🤧, leave that husband already and get together with this man or somebody else🤧 Heck, there doesn't even need to be romance, just be free!😭😭
And thanks for the translation!

Imagine learning 4 languages from books only in a time like that. Our mc is booksmart. Now lets hope she can be a little more streetsmart as well

@gabie

You're welcome, but take it as an interpretation of the situation. Everyone interprets things differently, depending on their own perspective.

@Queen1500
I learned English mostly from books, same for French. I can read both very well, and write English quite well, French a little less, but I suck at speaking either 😅
It's not really that hard imo.

Aggregator gang
I'm so down with him being the 2nd ML. Being a woman, even these days is still a struggle at times especially if you live in a very patriarchal society. Modern times improved but it is not enough

I dropped this but goes back to read the new chapter. Why am I even torturing myself, I just need the fluff not the angst huhuhu
they'll get divorced and they will grow but they will also be back, politics is the main problem here, thus Harsen has no choice but to break off to protect her.

I'm not understanding the dialogs at some parts in this chapter 🤔
for example she said "are you not upset..?" then when the guy asked why she answered "knowledge is usually not a permitted area"

i read this chapter with ONF’s the realist playing and started tearing up... she’s been suffocating so bad this entire time!

Men from the country where she was born sees that knowledge should only be right for men. Some men find it baffling and even offensive if women come to learn more about knowledge

@5hinyan He is asking her if she is upset and she is responding with the reason why she shouldn't feel upset. It's like if someone asked you "are you going out today?" And instead of just saying no, you answer "it's already 10pm"

YESSSS FINALLY SOMEONE TELLING HER THE WORDS SHES NEEDED TO HEAR ALL THIS TIME 😭😭 god i know it's unlikely as hell but i hope that if she has to end up with someone in this, she'll end up with him

Wow my heart goes out to her. She's just trying to find meaning and a place in life, but all the men around her keep denying her that. 😔 Unfortunately, her situation is common for women around the world.

I hope she doesn't end up with him. :/

I don't know why ppl are rooting for him? Like she's married. Husband just needs to learn from this guy. He's also going through a lot of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread