The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 28

The stupid thing is the Duke doesn't actually love her, he lusts after her yes but makes no attempt to actually know her. So her statement "You were my best option" is true and he's just mad that it is. In the process of wanting to have her light that she showed when she was young, he snuffed it out with his abandonment and lack of interest.

I’m so sad because she can’t be with that man the reasons are obviously 🙄 because she has a husband and a child at that so even if he loves some other man she can’t be with him

fucck author WHY WLULD YOU WRITE HIM PERFECTLY NOOOOO fuck it run away with him idgaf hes my everything

He's the one she needs!!! Aasghlklklkl!!!!

When a stranger knows how to treat you well than in your own household

Sometimes, talking to strangers is easier than your family and friends. That's true even for normal people who don't have that many tragedies surrounding them, you can imagine how much of a relief this is for her. And I didn't get to comment this before, but last chapter was very good. Finally someone who has noticed how this marriage broke our MC, taking her side even if a little too late and "in the shadows". This baroness is the first emphatic person to show up so far...

He's so supportive I feel bad for forgetting him; finally someone who tells her she's not worthless besides being a baby maker or something. I hope nothing bad happens to him, she needs a supportive friend. Pls divorce the duke and be free already 😭

Aggregator gang
So uh.... since he knows her shoe size perfectly there's a chance he is a stalker.
Also a shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on so gl duke

Dex-chan lover
this is about mending her relationship with her son....so why is there a flag about her “eloping”? also DUKE A BITCH

Completely forgot about this character. Whoops! Seems like a good friend and hopefully he doesn’t become a stalker or something

BRUH
Harsen better step up his game or he's gonna lose her.

Part of me wants this guy to be a catalyst for her to change/lift herself up, but not be a romantic partner. (She also solves the communication issues with Harsen in this scenario.)

But if he takes too long I may well switch sides, because bruh this slow burn hurt-comfort is getting painful
It's taking a bit too long to start on the 'comfort' part :/

I think this is the only semi-NTR thing I could agree with as long as he doesn't have any underlying motives

Users who are viewing this thread