The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 28

Wow i really glad that they had this conversation and she heard this words. I read in spoilers that
it was important to her
Thank you for translation. I really like this manhwa and there will be a lot plot twists and drama but i like it

I'm not sure if it was talked about or not but did she find out what made her sick in the past life? I think she was thinking that the tea made her sick over time, not sure, correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok, anyone please help me 🙏🏻🥺 who is he? What's his relationship with her? How can he be her acquaintance?

I'm totally forgot, please help me 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

You call that, words of wisdom with no restraint! You go boy! I hope their marriage won't get jeopardize about this guy.

I have read far to many of these to trust this man, but please for the love of God let him be just a supportive friend.

I am just so so so so so happy he told her to go for it 💕💕💕💕
They were just restraining her from many things she loved and it affected her greatly so she kept going to parties and so on to fill the the emptiness she felt 🥺💔
Yeah go and prove to them how worthy you are 👏❤️

Fed-Kun's army
If he's not a spy, or someone that wants to hurt her, then I approve if they ever want to be a couple or stay as friends. Just saying. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who cares about her husband? He had all her life until now and she is what? Miserable
I like this guy, I like how he does't tell her what she can and can not do (LIKE THATS THE BARE MINIMUM)
If she leave the duke for him, I'll give her my entire support
If she just leave the duke, I'll give her my entire support, she's unhappy, she deserve to be happy (and her child too, I must add)

Fed-Kun's army
@Hesteria My guy you are kinda missing a lot of what happened. She was suffering from postpartum depression. A lot of the rift between her and the duke was due to both of their actions. Acting like the duke is the bad guy is silly. No one is really the bad guy here, everyone is a victim of their own circumstances. The duke has a wife who doesn't love him, even though he seems to love her. She got thrown into a marriage haphazardly and had to battle postpartum depression on her own, since her husband was sent off to war. And the child was a victim of an emotionally detached mother and a strict a stoic father. No one is the good guy here (besides the child), but no one is really a bad guy either. Don't forget that the mother ignored her child for 10+ years. Acting like all of this is the duke's fault is preposterous. Both of them fucked up massively, but they aren't awful people.

honestly he would make a fantastic friend for her. giving her the slight push she needs to get better. i hope to see more of their friendship

Users who are viewing this thread