The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 28

@Randompasserby18

That is very true, and most people underestimate how deeply this kind of perception is ingrained into society.

I remember a while ago, we had an online seminar with a psychologist who asked the participants to write 5 positive traits about themselves.
Most people struggled, and even among those who wrote stuff down, the majority stayed on stuff like "friendly" "kind" "sociable" etc. it was interesting, because most of us were women and the psychologist was like "Why didn't anyone write" assertive" or "stubborn"? Those are important traits for people in your positions and you wouldn't be here if you didn't have them..." it was quite interesting how shocked people were by that revelation XD

Awhs that’s so sad...I can relate to her so much. When you want to broaden your horizons and live freely doing what you love, you have your parents and society telling you that you can’t because it’s worthless for a girl. Ah my heart..she just wanted to do something to find her worth in life but everyone doesn’t seem to understand her.

This is such a broken family, everyone is so hurt 😭 I hope they come together in the end and learn from each other. ♥️

MAN, WHOEVER THAT MAN IS GIVE HIM A TROPHY!!! BLESS YOU. She really needed to hear that. Once you get out of your supposedly comfy room, you’ll see that the world could be so much better. Really, sometimes you truly need someone to help you realize these important things. Go gurl, say whatever you want, do whatever you want, it’s not like you’re hurting anyone with your dreams.

My heart goes out to our FL. I hope her journey of recovery and rediscovering her self-worth would be a good one. Genuinely rooting for her happiness - definitely never late for her to find joy and meaning in her life. ❤

(This story is really highlighting the plights of women during this period and I can't even imagine how their mental health are. I feel so overwhelmed with sadness just thinking about it.)

@hananoyuuki ig it's just childish of me to be wishful/hopeful for their marriage 😭😭 i get that at the rate they're going divorce is probably the best option (taking into account the spoilers) but i like seeing things change and work out:/

Fed-Kun's army
Why must a stranger appear to provide the recognition that she longs to hear why😔

The fact that a stranger is the one who tells her the words she needed to hear the most😭💗
Also their interactions lowkey irks me becuz there could be snakes around watching them and spreading rumors bout her walking around defenseless with a random dude and possibly cheating on her husband😩😭

Uhh I love this but it's really emotionally heavy, still can't really get myself to drop it cuz so many things are portrayed here greatly

credit page is as beautiful and depressing as this manhwa.

ps
i abhor cheaters. like i hateeeeeee cheaters with a passion. but ngl if she ended up getting him as boy toy i would still support her. maybe her husband shouldn’t have neglected and disregarded her intelligence. anyways i hope rumors don’t spread bc ik that’ll be stressful with ppl talking shit and her stupid man being as nasty as a silent fart. but wtv he probably knows anyways cause he prolly got ppl trailing her like when she went to see her brother.

Fed-Kun's army
i hope dickhead duke gets jealous, have this turn out just like ¨I dont love you anymore¨

Thank you for another great upload! sigh..... she just wants to be treated like human, how hard is that to do? I dont think this interaction has much to do with her having romantic feelings for the guy (hopefully). Anyone would be moved by hearing words of liberation after decades of stifling rejection.

Dex-chan lover
So not gonna lie for a while now I’ve had the opinion that the FL and her husband should have never gotten married, literally no one benefited from it, no one is happy, and a lot of people died because of it. (Maybe there was some that benefited but the story never mentioned them)

If the Fl didn’t travel back in time it would have been a true failure of a marriage and truly “should” have never happened, with the time traveling this situation is salvageable and her son can be saved.

@lemoncha oh so the guy is the one who asked "are you not upset"? Because from the speech bubble position I thought fl asked that. Also in the next panel he is responding with "why do you said that?" so I thought it's her who asked the 1st one...
in conclusion I can make sense of the dialogue if that's the case, it's just the speech flow/panels are confusing me a bit I guess 😂

wait is this guy a stranger or what, little confused but he is so nice. I wish ercella would go with him and just run away and be scholars together

@Snowpper
he's the juan dude from the earlier chapter she met when she visited the library with vicente. he told her she looked cool <333

Came to the comments section just to see who's this dude -.- it's sad that I forgot him easily

Users who are viewing this thread